Falling into place

This chapter will focus on tying up the loose ends and we'll have closure with plots like Aisha's father sickness and Tecna's illness too. There will be many Flora X Helia scenes, as usual and a surprise is coming. A big one that I don't think anyone saw coming.

Happy reading!

With Aisha and Nabu...

The Andros couple followed Krystal to Limphea where they took the same path that the Winx had years ago. Aisha was nervous about being there once again, remembering how they had been attacked by the Trix and Flora had almost died, but she pushed it aside. She knew that her father was more important than her fears and he needed her, so she kept going. About 20 minutes later they arrived at the passage that led to the Black Willow.

"Here we are." Krystal said with a bright smile.

"This place is gorgeous." Daniel commented afterwards while he stared at the waterfall. Having lived his entire life in Magix, he wasn't used to such beautiful natural landscapes. However, he sure had a love for nature, having been raised by a nature fairy who had left Limphea for reasons he never knew. So when he met Krystal and found out that she was the princess of the planet of nature, the two had connected immediately. It hadn't taken very long for him to get the courage to ask her out and for her to accept. Now, 3 months later, they were happier than ever.

"I couldn't agree more. I've been to Limphea a couple times, but this place is clearly the most beautiful." Nabu agreed with the blonde specialist and little Lana, who rested in his arms, laughed.

"There are actually more waterfalls just as breathtaking, but none of them have magic properties like this one." Krystal told the two boys and Aisha gasped once she remembered something.

"Hey, weren't Flora and in Helia in one of these when he proposed?" The fairy of waves asked and Krystal's face lightened up.

"Yes! I recall when Helia came to me asking for ideas on how to propose. I told him that the waterfalls were the perfect scenario." The princess of Limphea said and her boyfriend smiled proudly.

"That's my girl, always helping out with the romance." He said and everyone laughed.

"Did anyone bring a bottle or something?" Aisha asked once the laughter stopped, seeing that they had arrived at the Black Willow.

"Oh, no, I completely forgot." Krystal said and Nabu smiled at them before he used his magic to create a purple bottle.

"There we go." He told them and Aisha smiled at him, mentally facepalming herself for not thinking of it. After that, the wizard handled Lana back to Aisha before he picked some water very carefully before they used magic to teleport themselves to Andros. Arriving at the palace, they were met by frantic guards running everywhere.

"What's going on?" Aisha asked worriedly and Nabu, as usual, smiled reassuringly at her.

"Maybe there's a party we didn't know about, you know how people get when there are parties here." He suggested and the fairy of waves didn't buy it. She walked fastly towards a nearby guard who greeted her with a bow.

"Excuse me, is everything okay?" She asked and the guard had a sorrowful look on his face.

"I'm afraid not, your highness. The king just had a heart attack." He told them and the fairy of waves gasped while standing there in shock. It took a while for her to understand what the guard said, but once she did, she could feel her heart breaking.

"Aisha?" It was Nabu, worried about how pale she looked. Her arms were weakly trying to hold little Lana, who was slipping. Thankfully, the others noticed it and Krystal was quick to pick up the little girl while Nabu tried to comfort her. "Hey, it's okay. I'm sure that your father will be fine."