Going Back

Hello, people. It's been a long time, but I've decided to continue this story after all. Even though I'm no longer writing about Winx, I believe that you deserve to see how it ends. So I'll be posting the last few chapters in the next few days, one per day. 

Here we have chapter 25 and the last one in the "Real World". :( The next few one will be set back in the Magic Dimension, so it's time to say goodbye to the new characters I introduced since chapter 10 because they won't appear much after this. We still have the last plot regarding Henry/Catherine here, but that's about it.

So, the next few chapters will be the aftermath of everything that happened in the "Real World" and they will follow some of the Winx's Season 6 episodes. There will be a lot of Tecna X Timmy and Flora X Helia scenes and the other couples will have their moments as well. I hope that you'll enjoy them!

Before the chapter, let me make it clear that I don't know much about time travel, so you should take that into consideration while reading. There are many things here that might not be right, but since I don't have much experience with it, I suppose it's okay if I make some things up.

Okay, happy reading!

"Well, we have time." Daphne said firmly while giving them a look that told them that they could wait. This was more important. So everyone waited for Kenna to explain how the little girl had suddenly come back from the dead.

Many minutes earlier...

"So, how exactly do you know Flora? " Kenna suspiciously asked to the maid after her and Bash had sat on the comfortable couch.

"Well, it's not as if I know exactly who she is." The maid looked nervous and afraid and she avoided looking at them. Kenna and Bash shared looks, recognizing this kind of behavior since Flora had acted the same way when she was telling them the truth about her disappearance.

"Then you've heard of her?" Bash attempted to make things easier for her and she nodded.

"I really need to talk to her, this is important." The maid said firmly and Kenna, knowing Flora desired to be left alone and didn't need a stranger chasing her, decided to lie.

"Well, she's very busy these days, so you should talk to me. I'm her best friend and advisor." The maid looked rather confused and surprised, but before she could say anything, there was a crash that made Kenna jump.

"What the hell was that?" The brunette asked, her eyes wide and filled with fear. Always prepared, Bash had stood up and taken out his sword while he looked around the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry."The maid apologized, confusing them, before she walked towards the counter where the noise had come from. After she opened one of the cabinets, they saw a small child come out, looking embarrassed. Her red hair was braided and her green eyes looked at the maid apologizing.

"I'm sorry, Miss. Cornelia." The young girl apologized, her voice was sweet and cute.

"Who's that now?" Kenna asked once she had calmed herself down after the sudden appearance of the mysterious little girl.

"She's the reason I came here once again to talk to Miss. Flora." The maid answered and the young couple was even more confused. The little girl looked at them curiously after she was picked up and the maid walked back to the couch with her.

"Is that Flora?" She asked the maid, Cornelia, in the same sweet tone of before.

"How does she know Flora now?" Bash asked confusingly and the maid sighed deeply.