New Beginnings Part 2

Good morning, everyone! So, here is the next chapter, as promised. 

Happy Reading!

With Bloom, Sky, Daphne and Thoren...

The two couples walked towards the castle of Domino, the two sisters behind their partners as they chatted happily. Their mood wasn't so happy, though, they were extremely worried about what they would find once they reached the palace. Seeing the village was fine, not destroyed as Roxy had mentioned, brought them hope, but it wasn't enough. They knew that they wouldn't be able to relax until they saw with their own eyes that their parents were alright.

"So, how does it feel to be engaged?" Daphne asked her curiously and a Bloom smiled dreamily.

"Feels great. I've been waiting for so long for this to happen, it feels like a dream." The blonde princess laughed at her sister's distracted posture.

"Well, I feel the same way when I'm with Thoren. After spending so many years mostly alone, it feels too good to be true." Daphne confessed and Bloom was surprised.

"I didn't know you felt that way, Daphne." She commented and Daphne smiled.

"It's okay, I'm not alone anymore, so I'm fine. Really." She reassured her sister, who couldn't keep the worried smile off her face.

"Okay, then. And you'll never be alone again, because I'm here for you and so are the Winx." Bloom told her while giving her hand a squeeze. "You deserve to be as happy as I am, Daphne." The blonde princess smiled brightly at her sister.

"And I am happy, Bloom. More than I ever thought I could be, more than before Domino was destroyed."

"Bloom, we're here." Sky called their attention before they could say something else and both sisters looked at the huge castle in front of them.

"Everything looks fine." Daphne commented and Bloom nodded before she started climbing the stairs, the others following her closely. They opened the door and entered the throne room. For a few seconds, they stood in front of the door, frozen, as they watched as King Oritel and Queen Marion talked to Queen Samara and King Erendor.

"Oh, girls. What are you doing here?" Marion exclaimed once she noticed them and she started walking their way with a bright smile.

"We've missed you, so we thought that we'd pay you a visit." Marion's words caused them to leave their frozen positions, so Bloom was able to reply.

"Well, I am glad that you're here." Oritel added as he approached them as well. He and his wife took turns hugging their daughters while Sky's parents stood behind looking cautious.

"Good afternoon mother, father." Sky greeted them formally and they cast him small smiles.

"Sky, dear, we thought that you'd be training now." Samara said before she moved in for a quick hug.

"I was helping the Winx, but now that their latest mission is finished, Bloom and I decided to come here." The prince explained and they nodded.

"Of course. I'm glad you're here, son. There are matters that need to be discussed." Erendor told him in a serious tone that left Sky rather unsettled.

"Okay." He replied unsurely and Thoren coughed.

"Might I say it's great to see you again, your majesties." He greeted the royal couple, who looked at him with forced smiles.

"It's always a pleasure to meet you, Thoren." Samara said and before he could reply, Bloom came to Sky's side as she held his hand tightly and everyone turned their attentions to them.