Some fall down, some rise up

This chapter will pick up where we left off and we'll have another time jump here. This one is once again mostly FloraXHelia and TecnaXTimmy with the addition of some Brella moments. Happy reading everyone!

The Winx reached Tecna's room about 10 minutes after the technology fairy fell unconscious and they were met by a heartbreaking sight. "Oh My God." Stella screamed once she saw her two fallen best friends.

"What happened here?" Musa asked and Timmy finally lifted his head from the pillows, where he had buried it a few minutes before.

"I think we already know the answer." Bloom pointed to Darcy, who was waking up after being knocked down by Helia. The blue haired specialist held Flora's unconscious form in his arms and his head was lowered so no one could see his face, but they could hear his cries.

"That witch!" Stella yelled angrily and she approached Darcy just as the witch stood up and looked around in confusion.

"I better get going." She muttered once she noticed that she was greatly outnumbered and she quickly disappeared.

"What do we do now?" Musa asked Bloom and the fairy of the dragon flame focused her attention on Tecna and Flora.

"Now we must help them. Timmy, can you tell us what happened?" She replied while slowly walking towards the bed where the ginger specialist lay.

"I... I don't know if I can. Tecna... she's..." He stumbled upon his words, still in a shocked state.

"We were attacked, your majesty." It was Dr. Cameron who spoke and everyone turned to look at her, the Winx with confusion and Nebula with worry. "The witch came out of nowhere when I was helping Tecna deliver her child. The nature fairy fought against her and put a protective barrier around us, but she was hit by a powerful spell and fell unconscious." She explained and the Winx gasped in fear.

"She fought against Darcy all by herself and after performing the spell on Tecna?" Musa asked the doctor worriedly and she nodded.

"This isn't good, she must have been exhausted." Stella said, getting stressed from all the worrying. "And now I'm getting stressed, great!" She complained as she started to have trouble with breathing due to all the stress she was currently under.

"Come on, Stell, you can't get too stress, it's not good for the baby." Bloom attempted to calm her down, to no avail. There was the loud sound of crying and the Winx looked around worriedly, forgetting about the new baby girl that had entered their lives.

"Now what is that?" Musa asked while she looked around the room madly.

"Can one of you hold her while I check on Tecna?" Dr. Cameron called for their attention and they looked at the small child in her arms.

"I had almost forgotten about Tecna's child." Bloom mused while she stared at the baby with amazement.

"It's a girl?" Stella asked while she walked closer to the doctor, who nodded her head. "She's so cute!" The fairy of the sun squealed and the baby girl stopped crying for a second to look at her.

"Here, hold her." Allison all but commanded as she passed Stella the baby before walking towards the bed. The little girl cried even harder as Stella attempted to hold her.

"Hey, baby girl, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Stella tried to calm her down by rocking her and it worked. Soon she was silently staring at the blonde princess while her tiny hands reached to grab her long hair. "Ouch." Stella complained, surprised when the little girl grabbed it. "So you like hair, don't you? Well, you're not in luck because your mommy has short hair, so you'll have trouble doing this to her. Maybe I should cut my own hair, what do you think?" Stella talked to the little excitedly, unaware that she was being watched by her friends, who had had big smiles.