A World Without Magic

Hello, people. There were so many views since I posted the last chapter that I decided to reward you with more of them. 

First let's make two things clearr: The Winx and Specialists aren't exactly returning to the past, because the place Flora used to live in was another reality, another Earth. However, it is almost the same as Earth on the book, cause whoever wrote it lived on this place and sort of copied it into the book. Another thing is that I hope everyone is aware that the ring Flora had in Alfea was given to her by james. 

That's it. Enjoy this chapter! 

"Ouch!" Screams and moans were heard as the Winx and Specialists were thrown across a large field. Unable to control their fall, they all fell on their back. Catherine gracefully landed on her feet as she stared at them with a satisfied expression.

"Is everyone alright?" Bloom asked as she sat up by Sky's side. She looked around at her fallen friends in concern.

"We're still alive at least." Stella said as she frowned while touching the back of her head, which she had hit hard on a rock. She could feel some blood falling out. "Damn! This hurts." She complained and Brandon gave her a worried look.

"What hurts? Are you injured?" He asked her worriedly.

"Is anyone else worried about where the hell we are?" An angry Aisha screamed as she was standing up with Lana in her arms and Nabu by her side. The two of them plus Flora and Helia were standing up and looking around with panicked expressions. Another groan prevented anyone from responding as Musa finally woke up. She blinked a few times before staring at Riven.

"Hey, Riven." She said and he let out a sigh.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried there for a second." He helped her sit up and Musa's expression turned to worry.

"What the hell?" She asked everyone.

"This is impossible!" Came a response from Tecna as she stared at her phone in horror.

"Tecna, what's wrong?" Bloom asked her worriedly and the technology fairy frowned.

"I can't get any signal here, my phone isn't working." She complained and the others were surprised.

"Yeah, mine neither. What kind of place is this?" Timmy added with a frown.

"Hello, not to break this conversation of yours, but I'm bleeding here." Stella shouted, turning their attention back to her.

"Of course, I'm coming, Stell." Bloom said as she approached the sun fairy quickly. She was about to use her magic to heal her injury when Catherine spoke for the first time since they got there.

"Don't even bother." She said, a bored expression on her face.

"What?" Bloom asked back and it was Flora who answered.

"There's no use in healing Stella. Magic doesn't exist here." Everyone looked back at the nature fairy. Her expression was pure horror and her face was paler than when she had been poisoned. She was clearly not alright, but they were more worried about the fact that she had clearly been lying to them.

"What are you saying?" Stella asked and Musa and Aisha shared a look.

"She's saying that we can't use our powers here. But why?" Aisha asked and Catherine answered this time.

" Because I made sure of it. I couldn't have you flying away, I need you here." Her tone was cold, but not evil. She was unlike any villains the Winx had known, she had actually managed to get them to a palce where they couldn't use their powers. She was smarter than even Valtor.