Practice Makes Perfect

Hey there. I'm sorry this chapter's a bit late. I was busy with college and writing the revelation you've been waiting for. I think you'll like the backstory, but that will only come in a few chapters. I'll drop a few hints as I've been doing.

First of all, I have some bad news. For those who are reading Darkness, I'm so sorry. I won't be updating it in a while. I tried to do 2 fics at the same time, but it didn't work out. This fic is more planned in my head and there has been more response, so from now on I'll only be posting chapters of A World Of Fiction. Once I'm finished with this story, which should be by the beginning of next year, I will resume to writing Darkness. Again, I'm sorry.

After good 12 hours of rest, the Winx woke up the next morning. They still felt a bit weak and tired, but not as much as the day before. Stella, for once, was the first to wake up. After a few minutes, she got bored so she decided that waking everyone else up was a great idea. Moans and groans followed the sun fairy as she went into each of their rooms and (not so gently) woke them up. An argument between Stella and Aisha quickly started as the fairy of waves didn't like being woken up on the first day in weeks that she got enough sleep since Lana had stayed with Nabu. But knowing that she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, Aisha had decided to get ready, but she sure planned how to get her revenge on the sun fairy.

Flora was the last one to be awoken and the only one that didn't complain. She was glad to be up and ready to find a way to save Limphea College and her sister. Thinking about Miele made her work faster and by the time Bloom finally got out of bed, she was already showered and dressed. She waited for her friends to finish getting ready as she read a book in her comfy chair. Her friends had been surprised to find out that she was a books lover even more than a nature lover, but after 5 years, they were used to it. The book she was currently reading was called Romeo and Juliet, a classic earth romance that Bloom had given her. The story was tragic and beautiful and it reminded her a bit of her own story. She read the book for over an hour and then the Winx were finally ready.

Getting at the cafeteria, the Winx instantly met Roxy as she waved at them. The six girls gladly joined her and started eating. It was rather quiet until Roxy spoke up.

"So, how are you doing?" The pink haired fairy looked worriedly at them. After all, they had lost their powers, it was no small deal.

"We're okay, I guess." Bloom answered for all of them. She gave Roxy a smiled that was soon returned.

"So, Roxy, we forgot to ask last night, did you manage to find out anything about the crow?" Musa asked curiously as everyone started at Roxy.

"Well, yes. I managed to make it speak." Roxy gave them a shy smile.

"That's amazing, Roxy. So, what did it say?" Bloom spoke once again.

"It wasn't a crow, in fact, it was Miss. Griffin." The Winx had horrified looks on their faces as they thought of the strong Cloud Tower Headmistress being transformed into a crow.

"Headmistress Griffin? Oh, god." Flora exclaimed, feeling sorry for the headmistress.

"I bet the Trix are behind it." Bloom commented and they had to agree on that one.

"But we'll beat, them, all we have to do now is train so that we can strengthen our skills." Aisha said determinately and the girls gave her a look, knowing what was coming next and not liking it.

"So we're going to train?" Stella asked with a yawn. Aisha nodded her head. "Great!" The blonde added with a fake smile. "Just what I wanted to do today." Laughs followed her last comment as the Winx dragged themselves towards their bedroom to get ready for training.