Untitled Part 22

Hello, people. So sorry for the long wait, but I promise the next few chapters won't take so long. Now it's just pure tragedy. If you thought that Catherine's story was tragic, wait until you're finished with the next two chapters. It will be heart breaking.

Ah, one thing that you need to remember for this chapter, (kinda of a spoiler really) is that time goes by differently in the book and in the "real world". The difference is that when time passes in the book, it doesn't count in the 'real world', while the opposite isn't true, as you'll see in this chapter. I hope that's cleared up!

Happy reading!

"What the hell?" Musa was the first to speak, or rather scream, after the light appeared. She had jumped and now she stood up with Riven standing protectively by her side while both stared at it with wide eyes.

"This is impossible!" Stella said, her face was pure white as she attempted to keep herself standing and she felt a bit faint. Brandon stared at her worriedly while he helped her stand up.

"It's magic, I can feel it." Bloom said from her spot sitting on a chair. Aisha looked over at her for a minute from her position in Nabu's lap as they sat in another chair.

"I know, so can I. But how is it possible?" Bloom's response was cut short when the light faded away to reveal someone they were starting to think that they would never see again. The group of 13 stared at her with wide eyes as she stumbled for a bit before regaining balance. Once she had, she looked over at the shocked people in the room and cast them a sad smile.

"Hey, guys." She said nervously and Musa and Stella screamed.

"No way!" Bloom reacted calmer than them, but her voice showed how nervous and scared she was.

"Guys, I think... I think that I might be hallucinating." She commented and the others looked at her worriedly.

"I don't think it's an hallucination, Bloom. Considering that we can all see her and that group hallucinations are rather uncommon, this is real." Tecna replied, looking sicker than they had ever seen. They worried over how terrible she looked, but decided to ask about it later.

"But how?" Aisha said incredulously and this time Tecna shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. From what Flora told us, it seemed as if it's impossible to use magic here." She told them unsurely. At the mention of the nature fairy, everyone momentarily forgot about the guest.

"Where is she anyways?" Stella asked and Aisha was quick to add.

"It's not like her to be late. Something might have happened." The fairy of waves said worriedly, but Riven spoke before anyone else could get much worried.

"Ah, relax girls. She's fine." They stared at him suspiciously after hearing this.

"And how would you know?" Aisha argued and Riven laughed, making her even angrier. He stopped after a glare from Musa.

"Have you forgotten that I was assigned as her bodyguard?" He commented and recognition passed through their faces. "She told me that she wanted some time alone tonight, take a walk around the palace, so I let her go." The anger that had momentarily escaped Aisha came back full force.

"So you let her walk alone? Do you have any idea how stupid that idea was?" The fairy of waves screamed at him, having stood up by now. Nabu gave Riven an apologizing look, but did nothing to attempt to calm her down. He knew better than to talk to her when she was this angry.

"Hey, she was the one who suggested it. She's obviously tired of having someone following her everywhere. What was I supposed to do?" The maroon specialist fought back and, as usual, Bloom chose to intervene before the argument could go any further.