Chapter One: For the first time.

"Fuck!" Dean shouted frustrated. How was it going to be possible to enter that school? It seemed more like a jail. 

"Dean," Sam told calmly to his brother, "there's a way."

"How? How can we enter unseen by the cameras?" Dean felt frustrated. He wanted to do this now, not wait until Delilah came out at 3:00p.m. It was still 11:30. 

"I cannot assure you the cameras won't see us but," he pointed at the fence, "we can enter through that hole in the fence."

"Sammy have I ever told you before how genius you are?" Dean said and Sam rolled his eyes and followed his brother who was already walking to the fence. They entered through it and ran through a field towards the building. They slowed their pace a little and breathed. Dean took out his bottle of paint, in spray. There were two cameras that could detect them. He ran towards the first one and Sam to the other one, counted three, and painted the lens. Dean grinned and ran towards the stairs, followed by Sam who was being slower than ever. He didn't wanted to admit he was actually nervous. At the peek of the stairs there were more cameras. Dean stared at the four classrooms that he could use as refuge from the lenses. Loving adrenaline, being a little kid in the body of a man, he decided to run towards the farthest classroom. Sam followed and knocked on the door desperately and a student opened the door. They entered the room and the girl almost fell one the floor of the surprise and their roughness, but Sam caught her in time before she hit the floor. Dean raised his eye-brow at his brother and closed the door. He looked at each person there, studying their appearance: the girls had blue, green and gray, v-neck jumpers, the boys simple white tees with gray pants. None of them seemed to be what they were looking for.

"Hello," Sam finally talked, "my name is Sam, this is my brother Dean. We are looking for someone you might know, um, Xiomara Ortiz. Do you think you could help us?"

"What do you want her for?" a guy with curly black hair and glasses asked.

"Family business, she is something of ours," Dean responded, suddenly having the feeling that, whatever he had just said, didn't made sense at all. The boy frowned his face curiously, actually, devouring Dean's ass with his eyes. And now Dean, felt raped.

"I know where she is now. I'll go find her," a girl said, "just give me a break." She walked away from the classroom.

...

Xiomara felt the minutes passing by so slowly, it seemed time was going to stop. Her eyes followed the English teacher's movements around the classroom. Someone yawned loudly, oh dear God it was Alan's yawn, and Xiomara felt the sudden urge to go and hug him for being "so frikin' perfect."

Adverbs were actually getting on Xiomara's nerves, so she faked urge to go to the bathroom and left. Outside the classroom, the wind blew hard and she breathed slowly as she walked down the stairs. She took the bathroom keys and entered, locking it afterwards.

The lights turned on and off. It always happened when she was alone in the closed bathroom. She was so used to it, she even saw it normal. No other at school ever talked about the problem, so now, Xiomara was considered a liar. No other girl talked about the feeling of being watched, of the feeling of watching two grown up man in the mirror, when there was no one there. She didn't talked about it either though. She sighed, it has been enough time outside the class, maybe she should go back. When she walked out the bathroom she almost hit Louis, her crush three years before. He smiled weakly at her but she didn't do anything, just stared at him and finally decided to give a weak smile. His grew wider but she walked away. Stephy ran towards her and almost dragged her to the second floor towards Zaira's classroom. They entered at the same time through the door, uncomfortably though.