Chapter Nineteen: Changing Channels Dæl Three (Part One)

"Oh, my déore Angel, thou have made my brothers miserable, thou keep them apart from I, yet it's impossible not to fall for those soothing caramel like eyes."

"Oh, déore Delilah, my soothing caramel like eyes will never be compared to the feel of your boobs when I smash my face on them."

"Oh, déore...wait what?"

"What? Oh, right. Not romantic enough. Heh."

~Thirty minutes before~

Sam and Dean suddenly remembered, their sister was kidnapped by the Trickster. 

And Dean blamed Sam, while Sam blamed Dean. It was nobody's fault anyways. It was dark now, and even though they tried to find each other, the efforts didn't gave any positive results. After a couple of minutes of darkness, Dean shouted angrily at the air. "Alright, you son of a bitch! Come over now!"

"Easy, boy. Geez, how agressive you sound." The Trickster's voice echoed in the dark space. 

"Oh, come nearer and you'll feel how aggressive I am!" Dean replied furious. A little light was turned on in front of them. It was real bright, and it started to become bigger and bigger until they felt blind. A black figure walked towards them and their instinct was to instantly move back, but the figure kept walking.

"I'm coming nearer and you don't let me." The Trickster said faking being sad.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean said, still not being able to see well. He grabbed the Trickster's shirt and pulled him closer. "Where is she?" He asked menacingly.

"Your sister?" The Trickster said confused.

"Yes, our sister!" Sam finally talked, desperate. The Trickster stood in silence. 

"You haven't finished my game," he told them low and seriously, "twenty four hours was the deal."

"Look," Dean said controlling himself from shouting and softening his fists, "we just want to make sure she's fine. We can finish this stupid game later, we just want to be sure she is okay."

 The Trickster rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. Behind him, she walked graciously, still in her pajamas, and smiled widely as soon as she saw the boys.

"Dean! Sam!" she shouted happily and ran towards them. They received her with arms wide open, and an awkward group hug. "I missed you!" she finally exclaimed, her face buried in Dean's chest.

"We missed you too, right Dean?" Sam answered by Dean was silent.

"Show time." The Trickster said and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the place became a big stage full of images of castles and paradise like places. There were fake rocks, fake markets, all with the Middle Ages style.

"And this is?" Dean whispered but his doubt was quickly dissipated when he looked at Sam wearing typical soldier's uniform, and himself wearing an agriculture worker's clothes. Delilah was dressed in an opulent purple dress, with diamonds and colorful pretty jewels. 

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome." a lady said in a microphone they couldn't see her anywhere, "Tonight, the fantastical group of actors and actresses and the amazing music group from Praga, will be performing the amazing, "A ful Trickster musical," starring the Trickster!" they heard a big ovation from, it felt like, millions of people. "And our special guests...The Winchester siblings!" all hell broke loose, people stood up from their seats and applauded like their life depended on it. They were happy, their ovation made Delilah go a little nervous, but there was no time, since, the band was already starting to play a soft melody with a solo performed by a flute, and then, a group of violins joined.