Chapter Twenty Two: The curious case of the magic fingers beds, Part One

"Are you sure you weren't drunk or something?" Sam asked pointing at Dean with his fork. Delilah rolled her eyes desperate and answered before Dean could swallow the piece of burger he was eating.

"He was not drunk, Sam, I was there. He inserted the coin, the bed started to move and the lights flickered rapidly. I thought it was best to get him out of there and I did. We slept at the Impala, as well as you did, and here we are today. That's all." She bit her burger and took a couple of fries to add to the combination. Her cheeks seemed like they were inflated by an alergy or so. Dean smiled at the sight but then bitchfaced at Sam who acted all confused.

"Well, I've been smarter than you two sleepy heads and woke up earlier. And, I did some research. Turns out it wasn't the first time something this weird has happened in this town. A couple died four years ago for an explosion in the motel they were staying in and guess which motel was it?" Sam asked arching an eyebrow expectatingly.

"Rockefort Inn." Dean muttered, "The motel we were staying at." he concluded, stating the obvious. Sam nodded and continued eating pleasingly his salad with a bottle of water to accompany and did sounds of enjoyment while his siblings looked at him and at the food disgusted.

"The owner didn't saw you, Sam, so I think you should be the federal agent, this time." Dean pointed out.

"Why would a Federal Agent be interested in a case like this?" Sam asked to his brother skeptically at any answer he would have. Dean shrugged and continued eating confused, actually thinking to a response to Sam's inquiry. Delilah chuckled a little and did her best to become serious again.

"Dean, Sam...I know what we are going to do today." Delilah said smirking. Sadly, they didn't caught the "Phineas and Ferb" reference and made her sad to think they probably haven't even heard about it.

--Three Hours later, a very well dressed Sam Winchester and Totally Spies, Dean and Delilah Winchester, using binoculars in the car, outside Rockefort Inn.--

"Why would the FBI be interested in a case like this?" Mister Cashmire asked Sam rudely. Of course this question was going to be asked. Thank the Lord (or whatever mystical creature he owe this to) that Delilah was kind of original. Well...more, prepared than him. He wouldn't have thought of this answer.

"Terrorism, Sir. And the fact that this is the second explosion that has happened here. Anything related to explosions is a concern to us, Sir, as you may understand, since terrorism is a national threat." Sam said proudly, almost smiling. Cashmire caught the glimpse of a smirk in Sam but didn't commented on it.

"This is a small town, Agent Stanson, I don't think terrorists would choose this area, forgotten from God's hand, to have some funny bussiness with explosions."

"Maybe that's how you think, Sir. But not us. We are always prepared, to ensure the nation's safety. Perhaps today would be this little town and maybe tomorrow is Los Angeles." So far so good.

"All I can say, Agent, is that I don't know what's going on. "

"Nothing weird, nothing out of ordinary lately, asides from the explosion?" Sam asked getting a little more desperate.

"Well..." Mister Cashmire started.

~o~

"He said that the most weird thing lately is this guy who has been staying in this motel for two months straight now." Sam told his siblings once he went back to his car. "He doesn't come out; but ladies come in almost daily. He doesn't let anyone, or anything else in." Both brothers looked at Delilah and she rolled her eyes.

"You bitches selling me to a perverted guy," she muttered, "what the hell would you do if I weren't here?" she said louder this time.

"We would have dressed Sammy in a skirt and high heels." Dean mocked. Sam bitchfaced him as Delilah laughed at his face.

A couple of hours later she was dressed up in a small dress with moderately high heels and a coat. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she had no make up (even though they tried to apply at least gloss.) She went to the reception and she didn't even had to talk before the bored receptionist told her "Room 69." to be a motel it was huge, she thought to herself, and proceeded to go in, not before, putting on some leggings she brought secretly. She knocked the door, and it was opened by a invisible force. It didn't smelled bad, it was actually quite nice, better than the room in which they almost died. She walked in and the door closed behind her. She was surprised to find the place full of roses, candles and slow music. She looked at her left and there was nothing but a wall. But she looked to her right and...

"Care to share the bed with me, honey?" The honey-eyed damned Angel said seductingly to her, whose mouth almost hit the floor in surprise.

"Gabriel." she said, low voice and blushing as she saw him better, only in boxers.

"Glad you came kiddo, looking absolutely stunning."