Chapter Four : The Angelology Begins

Delilah's admiration for her brothers grew as they taught her everything they knew. Ghosts, ghouls, reapers, vampires, shape shifters, werewolves and classic almost adorable demons. Of course those weren't the only creatures known, but Sam just wanted to give a general view of the monsters they had to face almost on a daily basis. Their most important problem were demons, demons everywhere: demons on houses, churches, bars, walking by them pretending to be normal people. And it was hard to tell the difference, between a demon and a normal human-being. They had to work out the way to follow the demon's path. Delilah got really hooked into demonology, it almost freaked Dean a little bit. She spent complete days memorizing about the Seven Princes of Hell, Lilith, Cross Road Demons and others that were as interesting as the main ones. She knew by heart Binsfeld's classification of demons a classification based on the Seven Deadly Sins: Lucifer was pride, Mammon was greed, Asmodeus, lust, Leviathan was considered envy, Beelzebub, gluttony, Satan/Amon, wrath and Belphegor, sloth. Together, they were considered the Seven Princes of Hell, the equivalent of Heaven's Archangels. There were more classifications, with demons to add, and Delilah's mind grew wider to make them become a knowledge to never forget. 

But theory isn't enough in a world in which demons were an actual concrete threat.

"They are hard to trap as fuck but if you are smart enough you can draw this symbol," Sam showed Delilah a paper with a "pentagram" drawn on it, "and try to trick them into it. It's called a Demon's Trap." He gave Delilah a pencil and asked her to draw the pentagram as it was shown in the paper.

"Oh my God you are really bad at this!" Dean said and started to giggle. Delilah's drawing skills were as good as his skills with the Spanish language, which by the way Sam knew how to control simple but important words. She just laughed sarcastically mimicking him and gave Sam the pencil. "Nah, don't worry lil' sis, I'll teach you how to do this. We'll need long sessions of art classes but it will be worth it: at least I know you know how to defend yourself. By the way, take this,"  Dean gave her a small bottle containing holy water, "in case of need. It burns their skin."

Sam left his siblings alone and went out. Delilah didn't knew why, and didn't care at all in the exact moment Dean pronounced the word food. She almost flew to the Impala. But Dean didn't stopped for any food, in fact, they were getting near to an empty wide terrain. Almost empty, Sam was there, with a couple of fast food bags. Delilah and Dean ran towards their brother and Sam's heart melted and felt happy as he saw his siblings approaching so quick. But his smile vanished and his eyes grew wider as he saw them running like bulls towards him, he looked at the bags on his hands, and understood he wasn't the reason for the excitement. He then decided to jog around in circles playfully and started to scream in faked panic. When Delilah finally reached him, she took the bag from his hand and sat in the sandy floor.

"One point for you Delilah Winchester, you sure run fast." Dean told her as he approached them and sat next to her. Sam nodded and sat in front of them.

"Only one point?" she asked insolently but quickly changed her manners and smiled sweetly at them. "What are those?"

"Training courses, obviously." Sam said as she finally noticed the set of courses established in the area. There were a couple of targets, you know the circles with the red dot, mannequins, with several parts of their "bodies" painted with red dots, and there was a log with a couple of cans above it. "We have to know what you can do. We have to see how, and with which weapons, comfortable you are while attacking with knifes, bush knives, which are a little bit bigger than normal, knives, guns and all that kind of stuff. Plus, maybe if you do it right, we could add some weapons Dad once used but we don't because they are kind of..."

"Old." Dean said with his front teeth filled with cheese.

"...but effective as well." Sam finished annoyed his sentence and took a bite of his burrito.