Chapter Fourteen: Dead Hearts II

Dean was panting, it was morning already. He was having nightmares and for some reason, he couldn't just wake up. So he had to see his loved ones die in different ways. Finally, Dean was completely conscious. He noticed he still had the little piece of wooden on his hands. Calmly, he inserted it inside the lock. A couple of zigzags and he finally opened the handcuff's lock. Trembling, he climbed onto a chair near him. He took a couple of breaths and decided to wash his face first. The cold water would wake him up fully.

The cabin's door wasn't locked. He just opened it and felt how the chill wind hit him. He took a couple of steps out the place. He put his hand on his mouth as he felt a tear wanting to come down. He breathed deeply and tried to calm himself. With shaky legs, he walked down the stairs in the entrance of the cabin, and looked around. There were at least five more cabins, and only two of them were so big they seemed to be mansions, in comparison with the others. Dean continued walking, his mouth wide open in a little smile when he saw a cascade that was similar to one Delilah showed him a while ago. He felt in peace, standing in the rocks on the shore. He breathed deeply and turned around. He started to see all the people there, moving around. He walked towards a guy with a walkie talkie, giving instructions to a bunch of other guys who were transporting boxes.

"And don't forget in which room of the storage they should be!" He said kind of exausted.

"Chuck?" Dean asked, making the man turn around in surprise.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Dean, we were just finishing with the last boxes now." Chuck said, kind of scared and nervous. He smiled softly.

"What the hell is going on here?" Winchester asked. It means trouble, Dean thought. "You should be in my cabin, handcuffed and not able to move your ass."

"Apparently, hard wood works just fine," Dean answered smirking, becoming awkwardly serious when his double didn't even smiled, "what is this place? I know the name of the Camp, but, what is this?"

Winchester sighed, and looked around, "This is the place, all the normal humans we find come to. We try to survive here, while trying to stop Lucifer, which seems to be a great complication. We are waiting until we find the Colt. Try to use it on him...why in the world am I telling you this?"

"Inside you, you know really well I should know." Dean answered. Winchester swallowed hard and looked at Dean the most serious way he could have tried to.

"Chuck!" Winchester yelled with no reason, because Chuck was there.

"Yes?" Chuck muttered.

"When I come back in my second round, this boxes have to be in their place already," he grabbed Chuck by the neck of his shirt, "I don't care if you have to help out, just do it." he scarily snapped near Chuck's face.

"Al..alri..alright." Chuck has trouble in talking. 

"As for you!" Winchester let off Chuck and pointed at Dean, "try not to mess around too much. Or how will you explain two Dean Winchesters walking around?" and after saying that, he stormed out angrily.

"Chuck...is Cas here?" Dean asked almost afraid of the answer. Suddenly, his heart stopped because he came to the fact...why he was asking for Cas first? His siblings weren't there with him, and he was too worried about a stupid angel.

"He...is there." Chuck pointed quickly to the second biggest cabin in the place. When Dean started to walk towards the cabin, Chuck stopped him, "What you will encounter there...no amount of your imagination could have thought of it." He let go Dean's shirt and went back to shout at the group of people moving the boxes.

Dean walked to the cabin, normal pace, but he slowered a little when in the entrance he saw a necklace hanging;

"This is Hogwarts'  badge. It is a combination of the four houses and the 'H' of Hogwarts, obviously."