Chapter Sixteen: Well...it was implied

Dean woke up. Not sure if it was reality already or if he was still in that piece of crap of universe Zachariah sent him to. But it was easy to difference: he just had to watch the bed next to him. And he smiled widely. This had to be reality, or else, he didn't wanted to leave. His sister was there. And that was all that mattered. He stood and went straight to her. He didn't cared it was 4:15 in the morning. He stopped before he could even touch her.

"Hello, Dean." Castiel whispered appearing from behind the kitchen's wall. Dean looked at him confused but walked towards him anyways. 

"What's wrong, Cas?" Dean asked.

"You asked to see me before, remember?" Castiel said serious.

Dean chuckled. He laughed as low as he could and grabbed Cas by the shoulder. "Cas...don't you ever change." Dean said almost wanting to cry. Everything was still confusing, but the Castiel he saw there was not the one he actually wanted to ever see. Cas shook his head softly and for the first time smiled to Dean, a real, wide, smile. They walked a couple of steps, inside the kitchen, and sat on two chairs.

"Well...I've found some clues about where we might find Lucifer, and..." Castiel started to say but Dean didn't let him finish.

"Change of plans, Cas. I need to find Sam." Dean said  anxious.

"I thought you didn't wanted him near you again, Dean." Castiel said, truly confused by Dean's change of plans.

"I know what I said, Cas. But I changed my mind. Are you going to help me or not?" Dean said annoyed.

"It's not necesary. He's at Bobby's house." Castiel answered to Dean walking slowly towards the room again.

"How do you know?"

"I'm an angel, Dean. Plus, I keep an eye on the three of you whenever I can. That's how I know, you are troubled for something." Cas looked at Dean serious.

"Yeah, whatever, well. Let's get going." Silently, he grabbed his packs and walked outside towards the Impala. He peeked at Cas through the window and pointed at Delilah. As slow and calmly as he could, Cas grabbed her on his arms and walked slowly towards the parking lot. She could be an angel. 

She felt like she was falling, and the sensation wasn't pleasurable. But for some reason, she had something to grab and keep her from falling. She didn't knew what was it. But, unconsciously, she was grabbing Castiel's coat tightly. And the sensation stopped. 

Three hours later, Delilah felt the bump on the road. The Impala jumping around, making her head hit with the backseat's right door.

"For the love of..." she started to say when her eyes opened. "Alright, should I get used to have angels watching me half naked or..." Castiel blushed and looked away. She wasn't half naked anyways. But she felt like that, because of her sleeping robes.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty, how are you today?" Dean shouted so she could hear him. The music, as always picked by the driver, was louder than ever. He looked at her through the mirror and laughed. The Winchester bitch face. She had it too. When she looked through the door's crystals, a big sign welcomed her to South Dakota. She smiled, because she knew what this meant. They were off to see Bobby, and she already liked the old man. She looked through all the bags that were in the backseat. Finally, she found her camera and the photos began to fill the memory card. Pictures of dogs, people walking, buildings, empty lots, schools, hospitals, the sky...she felt an emptiness on her stomach when she photographed the sky. She always believed in angels. But to sit right next to one in a car, was an unexpected event. She looked at Cas. Her eyes watered a little, and it kind of hurt looking at him. He was so innocent, so naive, and yet, so powerful. He seemed troubled.