Chapter Seventeen: Changing Channels Part One

Wellington, Ohio

He watched as his own creation broke down the door at the house he randomly chose that night. 

"Come on, boy," he softly said guiding the thing upstairs, "very good, boy." He grinned in the darkness. The sound of plastic being ripped was silenced by the screams of a woman and her husband. He shoves the chocolate bar on his mouth, licking it passionately, like if it was another thing. He smiled pleased, when the wife's screams were  turned into small cries. He snapped his fingers, the creature disappeared and he vanished from the house leaving no other proof of his visit than empty wrappings of candies.

~0~

Town to town, two-lane roads 

Family biz, two hunting bros -

Living the lie, just to get by.

As long as we're movin' forward

There's nothing we can't do

Together we'll face the day

You and I won't run away

When demons come out to play

Together we'll face the day!-

(6 hours earlier)

"Rise n' shine Sammy!" Dean shouted excitedly to his brother. He then walked towards his sister's bed and shook her, "Wake up girl! The sun's already up!"

"I'll kill you," Delilah answered to her brother, muttering incoherences and wrapping herself in the blankets again. 

"No! You have to wake up!" Dean said and pulled the blankets. He didn't expected to pull his sister too, and with a loud bam, Delilah fell on the floor with the blankets wrapped around her, cursing. Sam woke up finally.

"Why is our sister on the floor?" He asked Dean, who started to laugh hysterically.

"Don't ask." Delilah said mad and ran towards the bathroom. As she took a shower, Sam pulled out a small bag out of his backpack and opened it, setting the instruments inside of it on the small kitchen's table.

A couple of minutes later, Delilah walked out already washed, with her curly hair flying free with no gel, no spray, just the scent of the floral shampoo she bought a couple of weeks before. Her eyes grew open, as she saw the electric tattoo machine in Sam's hands. 

"And, when did you got a lisence to tattoo people?" She asked to her brother, who was smilling.

"Never." He answered and pointed at the chair in front of him, and silently asked her to sit. "One of the things a hunter always has to have is anti-possession symbols. It is important, specially for us, since it seems demons think of us as a special prize." Dean walked near his siblings and took his shirt off. "This is the most common, quite effective anti possession symbol we know of." Sam said pointing at the symbol on his brother's chest. "Since you have boobs, and we don't, I'm gonna do yours a little more down than the chest. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I mean...if you really know what are you going to do." She said with a slight tone of disbelief on her voice.

"Then...connect the wire, Dean." Sam asked his brother who did as told. The machine let out a screech. And Delilah's heart started to race fast. 

"Damn!" she said as the needle full of ink was pushed against her skin, "How long is this supposed to take?"

"Just the necessary time, so stop moving so we can finish quick." Sam said as he continued. Delilah grabbed an apple from the table and gripped it tight. It didn't worked. She then grabbed Dean's hand. It didn't worked either. She closed her eyes and for a second, it kind of made the trick. Two hours later, her sking was still red, but the black ink was finished, and the tattoo was already shinning on her. 

"No demon can posses any Winchester now," Dean said grinning. 

"Yeah, and you can thank that to my pain." Delilah whined.

The police radio they had started to throw inrrecognizable sounds, "Death, Malcolm Street," they tried to listen but it didn't showed anymore voices. 

"This town seems quiet," Sam mutters.

"Except for Malcolm Street," Delilah pointed out.

"Should we check it out?" Sam asked being interrupted by his siblings complaining.

"If you want to check it out, go alone. I'm tired," Dean complained.

"Del?" Sam asked.

"You tortured my skin, do you expect me to go around calmly.?"

"Alright! Then I'll go alone." he stormed out the room. 

"Did he noticed he's not wearing any suit?" Delilah asked before being interrupted by the slamming door. Sam stormed in again and went into the bathroom with his bag. Delilah tried her best to not laugh. Sam left again and Dean and Delilah threw themselves into their beds. 

"Who is he Cas? Who is my guardian angel?"

"Lucifer."

Delilah jumped in the bed. She almost fell on the floor again, luckily, the bed was quite big and there was no brother trying to pull her out of it.  When she stares at the bed next to her it's empty. She notices a little note right next to her. 

"Delilah, I am helping Sam. We think this may be the work of a trickster. I left the computer on, with a page with information about tricksters so you can read it. Take care. - Dean. 

Ps; if you have the chance to get out I left some money. Buy me a pie."

If she had the chance...it actually meant he was asking her to leave the room and buy that pie. Still tired, and with her burning left side, she grabbed a summer dress with boots and walked out of the room. She dialed Dean's number on the phone, since he didn't said what pie he wanted. Flavor.

"Dean?" she said once the phone seemed to be answered, "what flavor of pie you want?"  Dead silence. "Dean?"she asked again, "alright then, I'll buy cherry pie and you'll love it." she said annoyed and hung up the phone. It was the last thing she remembered doing before everything went black. 

It was a bright light that helped her wake up back to reality. Her vision was blurry, but she still managed to keep her eyes open. Slowly, she focused her sight. There seemed to be no walls, no ceiling, no floor. She was sitting like in the air. 

"You are the famous Delilah Winchester." A short man appeared in front of her and he bended himself in front of Delilah, his face too close to her, his breath warm against her skin smelled like candy. "Your face is so common...your boobs are not a disappointment though." 

"Sadly, they are not here to be or not to be a disappointment for you." She answered mad, managing to hide her blush, looking to the wide white space surrounding them. He grinned at her.

"I have been told, you are exceptional in so many ways. But the fact that you understand enochian, is a huge surprise." 

"And you are?"she asked.

"Gabriel, " he winked at her, "The name is Gabriel. Now that you know my name...can the fun begin?"