Chapter Eleven: Leaving... again

Millvale, Pennsylvania.

The wind blew fiercely and cold. Jack ran on his skateboard, going home. He was tired from a long day after going to school and then skating with his friends below a bridge, that September afternoon. Suddenly, he heard a whistle. Like someone calling him. He stopped and looked around. No one was there so he continued his way. Then he heard it, again. The soft but loud whistle. He took his skateboard on his hands and walked towards an abandoned little house in the corner of the road. 

"Hello?" he said entering the little house. When he was fully inside, the door closed. "Hello?" he repeated but this time less loud, shaking like a leaf that is going to fall after a strong wind goes by. From the outside everything seemed normal except for the loud scream followed by a *bang*. 

Jack hung in the little house's ceiling, lifeless.

~o~

Delilah took out her camera and started to take pictures of everything: she has never been in Pennsylvania. She loved to capture memories in a picture, it made it easier to her remember situations later in her life. Plus, she always imagined showing these to her sons and daughters. And now, she had to add the not so normal adventures she faced with her brothers. Sam posed for a couple of pictures in the car, Dean didn't cause he was driving but Delilah took some good shots of her brother driving and singing, badly, but singing.

They parked outside a motel and checked in quickly. But, Delilah was really hungry and to be honest, Dean was as hungry as well.

"I'll start doing the research on this Jack boy's case, you go for food." Dean ordered. 

"Dean, I thought maybe Delilah could do the research, it's her first one she should try it." Sam said. 

"Yeah, but, who will go for the food then?" Delilah asked.

"Got an idea. Go for the food, take it here, we eat and then Del does her first research, okay?" Dean said kind of bothered. 

"Deal!" Delilah said and ran towards the Impala. Dean rested in one of the beds and Sam followed his sister.

Dean closed his eyes trying to focus on the case resting. But it was hard, when all the images that came to him where the light in the convent, the voice talking in Enochian that his sister understood, the dance, Sam's guilt, Sam's addiction, Sam and Ruby, Sam, Sam, Sam...

Dean felt a presence behind him. Quicker than a ray of light he took the Colt from below the pillow and pointed at the threat. There was no threat there, just an innocent almost smiling Castiel. Dean sighed and sat on the bed, keeping the Colt near, just in case. Sometimes, Dean Winchester was paranoid. After a couple of minutes in silence, Dean decided to start talking, asking a question that has been bothering him for a while now.

"Cas," he started and Castiel looked at him, "what's with my sister?" Dean asked. Castiel didn't expected this at all, and it made him feel nervous, because he didn't knew what to answer. He felt intimidated, he didn't knew what was going on nor what to say.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Dean." he finally answered and walked towards the window and watched outside, scared of Dean's response. He was telling the truth after all.

"You don't? Let me go straight for you. It starts in the exact moment you actually meet her, it seemed you were going to eat her right there. The next morning I catch you watching her while she sleeps. You get more worried about her than for Sam or I. Lucifer is free and you are more concerned about her feelings than Sam's, knowing Sam feels so guilty he can barely sleep or wake up in the mornings. You get worried sick of her walking right into Lucifer's trap. You use lame excuses to ask for her, want me to continue?"