Chapter Eight: Dance with the Devil

The last memory Delilah had, the blinding light covering the chapel in Saint Mary's convent. Sam asking for forgiveness as Lilith's blood became sort of a door, and they heard the strong voice, unrecognizable to Sam and Dean, but Delilah, somehow, understood what it said.

"Oh thank you Winchester boy, my freedom is on your shoulders now..."

Delilah panicked when she realized only she understood what he said.

"Delilah."

No idea how, Dean, Sam, and Delilah appeared on a plane. She looked through the window and pointed silently to the sky, and they saw the great column of light leaving Saint Mary's. They looked at each other concerned, the plane was going right towards the light. Delilah grabbed the chair as hard as she could. She closed her eyes. 

"I forgive you Sam," she thought, "but you have been a great idjit!"

 ----------------------------------------------------

Delilah felt something humid on her forehead. Her eyes felt heavy, but she tried to open them slowly anyway. The first thing she saw was a hand holding, whatever was humid, in her forehead. Strong hand. She could see the veins. The hand was taken away, and when she focused her sight, a smiling Castiel welcomed her from her unconsciousness. His hair was messy as always, and he had this angelical smile. Ironic? Nah. Dean came in, singing "Highway to Hell," which helped Delilah's headache get worse. He didn't singed well AT ALL. Castiel's smile quickly faded away, he became serious as always, but having a little awkward smirk. 

"She is waking up. But I don't think your tone helps her at all."

"Thanks Castiel." Delilah said slowly, her voice sounded tired. She sat on the couch and looked around. Definitely, this was Bobby's house. 

"Why are you so mean to me?!" Dean complained. He then walked near Delilah and kissed her head. "Glad you are alright."

She nodded and took the glass he had on his hands, she was thirsty. She looked around, her breath was calm, she didn't had any scratches nor scars, everything was normal. Except for the fact she knew what happened. She remembered everything. 

"How long have I been asleep?"

"We could say, maybe, six hours." Sam told her, entering the room, "Heard you were awake."

 She smiled weakly to him. Then, she looked at Castiel.

"Guys, stop eye fucking for an instant, we have work to do." Dean said making Cas stand up and walk away from Delilah. She smiled a little ashamed blushing. Sam looked at her curiously. 

"What?" She asked him.

"Nothing, nothing." he told her, hiding the urge to laugh. 

"Alright Cas, give us the lead to Lucifer." Dean said getting comfy in the couch next to Delilah. 

"Well...he is a really good hider. But I can assure you, he is in the country. He is right now in Pike Creek, Delaware."

"How are you so sure about that?" Sam asked.

"Some of the angels saw him, going into a house there. But what makes us be completely sure of it, is the sudden disappearances of people that live there. All of them went missing right after going into a Museum of Art. And then, this." he gave Dean a paper. 

"An invitation to a dance?  In the museum? Why?"

"He obviously wants you guys to go there."

"We will!" Dean stood up and threw the paper on the couch, Delilah took it and read it.