Prologue

Hi my name is Aria Louise Contostavlos and I have been a resident of Elm Tree House, and later Ashdene Ridge. I am 17 years old and I was born on the 10th of September 1998. My parents are Tula Paulinea Contostavlos AKA Tulisa Contostavlos and Richard Rawson AKA Fazer Rawson. I was abandoned by my parents when I was a little girl, so they could go on holiday. I am medium-height with long brunette hair and blue eyes. I often wear a lot of make-up and I have the nicest clothes that no one is allowed to wear. I am exceptionally outgoing girl who I share most of my life with Brooke Howle. I become sad and upset when Brooke leaves Ashdene Ridge. I am pretty, kind and caring, but I am impatient, although I have the tendency to appear light-headed, judgemental, and to spill secrets. My favourite colour is light blue, and I have many good relationships with many of the other residents. I am the oldest resident of Ashdene Ridge and everyone comes to me for advice. I have a best friend called Brooke Howle but I have also shown to be good friends with Lexi Kettle. I have also had a on and off friendship with Grace Jackson. Imogen Guppy seems to look up to me. My favourite bands are Little Mix and One Direction. I used to share a room with Brooke Howle but I have my own now because Brooke left to live with her Dad and Step-Mum with her baby Brother. I can also play the guitar and I also love to sing. I hope one day I will become a singer and have my own little music studio.