Chapter 32:Treating The Boys

Aria's POV

As soon as we arrived back home, I and Josh went upstairs to my bedroom. We both got ready for bed and we both crawled into bed. I snuggled into Josh's side and he wrapped his arm around me. We gave each other a goodnight kiss and we both fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, I woke up to someone jumping on the bed and I fluttered my eyes open. I saw that Josh was already awake and the boys jumping on my bed. They were giggling and I began tickling them. I and Josh were mucking around with them until we all got called for breakfast. I and Josh crawled out of bed. I, Josh and the boys left my bedroom. We made our downstairs to the dining room and sat at the table. We were served our breakfast and we all began to eat. After breakfast, I and Josh went back upstairs to my bedroom. Josh decided that we should take the boys to the park and get a ice cream with them. We both got ready for the day doing our usual thing and we left my bedroom after we was done. We made our way downstairs and went to find the boys. We managed to find them and we told them we were taking them to the park. They went to get ready and I went off to tell auntie Kaye. She told me it was okay and I made my way back to Josh. I pulled him with me to the garage and got the penny boards. He took my old one and I took my new one. We went back into the house and the boys came down the stairs. They were ready so we left the house. I hopped on to my penny board and I helped Milo on to mine. Milo was in the front and I was behind him so he didn't fall. Josh and Gino were together on my old penny board. Luckily, the gate was open so I rode down the drive way. Josh caught up with me and we held hands together. Our other arm was around the boys for support. We rode this way to the park and it took us 2 minutes. We arrived a the park and the boys hopped off the penny boards. I and Josh hopped afterwards. We picked them up and we strolled through the park. The boys went to play on the slide and swings. I and Josh sat on the bench talking.

We all had a good time at the park and we got the boys there favourite ice cream. We ate our ice creams and mucked around the park together. At 6pm we decided to get back as the boys were too tired. I and Josh gave the boys a piggy back. We picked up the penny boards and we went back home. It took us a lot longer because we wasn't riding the penny boards. We arrived back home in 10 minutes and we made our way up to the front door. We entered the house and we placed the tired boys in the living room. We left them and went into the garage. We placed the penny boards back where they belonged and left the garage. We went to the dining room and our food was being served. Everyone was sat at the table so we joined them and tucked into our food. 30 minutes later, we all finished our food and we all left the table. I and Josh went upstairs to my bedroom. Josh closed my bedroom door behind. Obviously, uncle Dappy had fixed it. Josh started kissing me and he lead us over to my bed. He pushed me down on the bed and he started kissing me again. He started taking my clothes off leaving me in my underwear and I took his clothes off leaving him in his boxers. He grabbed the duvet from underneath us and he pushed us up further on the bed. He wrapped the duvet around us and we carried on kissing. There was a knock at the door but we still carried on and we heard EWWWWW coming behind us. I and Josh parted away. We realised that it was the boys and they both said goodnight to us. We replied and they left my bedroom giggling. Josh laid next to me and he wrapped his arm around me. We snuggled into each other and laughed at the moment when the boys wandered in on us. I and Josh soon fell asleep in each others arms.