Chapter 21:Spending The Day With My Boyfriend

Aria's POV

I wake up the next morning at 10am and saw that Josh was still sleeping next to me whilst having his arm wrapped around my waist. He soon fluttered his eyes open and caught me staring at him. I turned away and I could feel my cheeks blushing. He turned me back around and placed a kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss and we both decided to get ready. Josh told me that he was going to take me somewhere today. I grabbed my bag and went to the ensuite bathroom to get changed. I locked the bathroom door behind me and I started to get ready. I stripped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower. I spent 15 minutes in there and then hopped out. I pulled out my clean underwear from my bag and put that on. I sprayed perfume and body spray. I pulled my clothes out of the bag which are my black n white tee shirt with my denim shorts and my white vans. After getting changed, I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I applied my make-up and shoved my hair into a messy bun with a bow. I packed my pyjamas back in my bag and my wash bag. I zipped up my bag and grabbed my bag. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom. Josh wasn't anywhere to be around but I could smell food cooking. I left my bag in the bedroom and departed the bedroom. I made my way down the stairs and I could smell the food even more. I made my way into the kitchen and I saw Josh cooking food. He had his back turned facing me so I made my way over to him and hugged into his back. I left a kiss on his neck and he realised it was me. He pulled my hands away from his waist and he turned around so he was facing me. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hands around his neck. We both leaned in closer and we kissed. It was sweet and soft. He pulled me over to the counter and lifted me up. He placed me on the counter and went back to cooking the food.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5 minutes later, Josh finished cooking the food and he cooked my favourite breakfast. Chocolate pancakes! He placed the pancakes on one plate and grabbed another two plates. He placed it all on the table and came back over to me. He gave a quick kiss on the lips and picked me up off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall and he took us over to the table. He placed me on to a chair and I let go of him. Josh went the opposite side and sat down opposite me. Josh gave both of us two pancakes and we both sat their eating our pancakes. 15 minutes later, I was full on pancakes and I realised there was a pink envelope near my plate. I picked it up and saw that it had my name written on it. I opened the envelope up and saw that their was a letter inside it. I pulled the letter out and didn't know if I should open it so I glanced up to find that Josh wasn't sitting opposite me. I glanced around the room and couldn't find him around so I decided to read the letter. I opened the letter up and started to read it.

Dear Aria,

When I first saw your face, I knew God made you just for me. Now I don't remember how I could have ever existed before you. You love me like I've never been loved before. You have become my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, my life for eternity. Get ready for today because I have a special surprise for you and I am waiting for you in the car.

Lots of Love Josh xx

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I wiped it away. I put the dishes into the sink and made my way upstairs to Josh's bedroom. I grabbed my bag and checked in the mirror one last time to see if I was alright. I was perfect! I departed Josh's bedroom and made my way down the stairs. I heard everyone in the kitchen except Josh so I said goodbye to them. I made my way to the front door and opened it. I stepped outside and shut the front door behind me. I made my way down to Josh's car and I put my bag in the boot. I shut the boot behind me and hopped into the passenger at the front. I was about to give Josh a kiss on the cheek but he turned around to face me and it ended up on his lips. He returned the kiss and then we pulled apart. We both strapped ourselves in and Josh started the engine. He drove out of the drive way and started the journey. We were going the opposite way to Manchester but I didn't know what Josh had planned. We came across red lights so we had to stop.

Aria: So where are you taking me?

Josh: Haha that's a surprise

Aria: I hate surprises. This better be good

Josh: Trust me and I know you hate surprises but I want it to be a surprise

After the traffic lights turned green, Josh carried on driving to our destination. I leaned my head against the window and started to fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10 minutes after falling asleep, someone was shaking me to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open and saw that it was Josh. I tried to gaze around to see where we were but it seemed that we were near the woods. I felt Josh getting out of the car and I unstrapped myself from the seat. I was about to open my door but Josh beat me to it. I hopped out of the car and thanked Josh. He closed the car door behind and locked the car up. He grabbed hold of my hand and we started sauntering through the woods. At this point I got scared because I thought that Josh is going to rape or kill me.

Aria: Josh if you want to rape or kill me please just get it over and done with

Josh: Aria what makes you think that I am going to do that

Aria: That what happens always in the woods

Josh: You watch too many scary movies

Aria: I am actually scared of scary movies

Josh: Aria I promise you that I am not going to do that

We carried on going through the woods but before we got to the end, Josh placed his hands over my eyes and lead me to somewhere. I felt us stopping and Josh removed his hands from my eyes. I opened my eyes and I saw that we were at a carnival. I hugged Josh and thanked him so much. This is my favourite place to go because when I was still living with my parents, they would take me to a carnival so they could make me stop crying. I finally let go of Josh and he held my hand. He dragged somewhere and I realised that we were at a candy floss stand. Josh brought us some candy floss and we both started eating it as we were looking around. After finishing the candy floss, Josh dragged me into the haunted house. I knew I was going to be scared so I hugged into Josh and he wrapped his arm around me. We made our way through the haunted house and survived to get to the end. Afterwards, Josh dragged me on to the Ferris wheel. After the Ferris wheel, Josh went over to the stall where you had to shoot basketballs. I stood there and watched him. He threw 2 in the hoop and then he grabbed hold of my hand. He pulled me closer to him and he spun me around so I was facing the stall. Josh gave me the basketball and he placed his hands over mine. He guided me through to get the basketball in the hoop and we got it in. I turned around and hugged Josh. We got our prize which was a big teddy bear and Josh looked at the time. He told me it was 3pm so we decided to leave. We made our way to the car but not through the woods. I can't believe Josh pulled me through the woods at first, when actually we could of used the path that was around it. I was mad at Josh. We arrived back at the car and I chucked the teddy bear in the back. We both into the front and strapped ourselves in. Josh started the engine and drove away from the carnival. I leaned against the window and glanced out. Josh could probably tell that I mad at him because I haven't spoke to him for this car journey.