Chapter 17:Moving On

Aria's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I last spoke to Josh or anyone in that house next door. I spent about 1 week in my bedroom and just crying. Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy thought that I was sleeping but I didn't want to say that I crying because my heart is broken. Well now I have got myself sorted and I have started to be with my family again. I see my parents at the weekend and I sleep over there because they have done a bedroom for me. It is similar to mine at Uncle Dappy's and Auntie Kaye's house but in a New York theme. Uncle Dappy has been talking to Auntie Kaye and they think it's best that we all move away from London. They wanted to move to Manchester and I would see my parents a bit more because that's where they live.

Today is Wednesday and it is the day we are moving to Manchester. I fluttered my eyes open and slowly crawled out of bed. I made my way over to my suitcase and picked out my clothes. I chose my white giant sweater that said Too Dumb For New York. Too Ugly For L.A written on the sweater. I also chose my long black thigh socks and my black high heel with bows on the side shoes. I made my way to the bathroom and locked the bathroom door behind me. I had a quick shower and hopped out afterwards. I got changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. I washed my face fresh and dried my hair afterwards. After drying my hair, I did a half side plait on side of my hair and shoved it up in a messy ponytail. I had few strands of hair dangling at the front and I pinned my plait so it was secured. After finishing my hair, I applied my make-up which was concealer, foundation liquid, foundation powder, mascara, liquid eyeliner and pink lip gloss. I finished my make-up and unlocked the bathroom door. I opened the bathroom door and stepped into my bedroom. I drew back the curtains and saw that Josh was in his garden with another girl. I didn't bother thinking about it and I opened my balcony glass door. I turned on some music and finished packing the rest of my things. I finished packing and checked everywhere in my bedroom for anything else. I turned off my music and put headphones into my IPod. I plugged the headphones into my ears and turned on my music from my IPod. I got the handbag I left out which was my beige and black Ted Baker handbag. I put my phone, purse, chargers, passport, lip gloss and my car keys. You are probably wondering why car keys. Well when I came back, my parents brought me a brand new but not any new car. They brought me a red Ferrari 458 Spider. I shut my balcony glass door and grabbed my handbag. I rested it on my arm and departed the bedroom. I made my way downstairs and saw that Uncle Dappy was already packing the car up. I placed my handbag on the floor in the porch and went to grab some breakfast from the kitchen. I made myself some toast and grabbed a glass of water. I ate my breakfast up and drank my drink up. I finished 10 minutes later and I was speaking to Auntie Kaye.

Kaye: Aria, are you going to be okay driving to Manchester

Aria: Yeah it's no problem. What is happening with the cars

Kaye: I and Gino are going to be in my car. Dappy is going to be in his car and that will be all packed. So I was wondering if you could take Milo in your car.

Aria: No that isn't a problem but I will get his car seat out of your car

Kaye: Okay and he is asleep at the moment in his bedroom.

Aria: Okay

I and Auntie Kaye finished talking about the plans for moving. She told me that I was going to be the last one to leave the house. I went to grab Milo's car seat from Auntie Kaye's car and I put it into my car. I started packing my car up with all of the boxes in my bedroom. There was a few things left in my bedroom but the removal van would take it all. Uncle Dappy and Auntie Kaye packed up there car's as much as they can. Uncle Dappy left about 5 minutes ago and Auntie Kaye was just about going out the door with Gino. I waited in the living room for the removal vans and they have just arrived. I opened the door for the men and they started loading the big lorry. I helped them with the last things and I checked everywhere in the house in case there was anything else. There wasn't so they were all set to go. They left the house and started heading to our new house in Manchester. I went upstairs to grab Milo from his bedroom and I entered his bedroom. He was still asleep on the floor and he had to sleep on the floor because his bed had to be put down. I bent down next to Milo and scooped him up. I stood up again with Milo in my arms and left the bedroom. I made my way down the stairs and out of the front door. I made my way down the drive way to my car. I opened the passenger seat and placed Milo in his car seat. I strapped him in and closed the passenger door behind me. I made my way back up the house and grabbed my handbag along with the three keys for the house. I made my way out of the front door and locked the front door behind me. I turned back around and saw a middle aged women walking up the drive way. She headed over towards me and I knew what she wanted. I gave her the three keys and told her that I locked the front door. After that we went our separate ways and I made my way towards my car. I was about to get in my car, when Josh and probably his new girlfriend came up the drive way.

Aria: what do you want?

Josh: Oh charming. I was just wondering where you are moving to.

Aria: It's none of your business and I have to leave now. Have a nice life with that slapper (I glanced at the girl beside him)

Josh: Hey that is my girlfriend you are talking about

Aria: Do I care and love it's no point staying around with him.

Josh: Don't even think about it Aria

Aria: I am going to say it and the reason why you shouldn't stay around him is because he is a cheater. He cheated on me.

Josh: Ouch

Josh glanced down and I did. That is when I realised that Milo was there. Milo saw that I saw him and he started running down the drive way. I ignored Josh and his new girlfriend. I had to go chasing after Milo and I managed to grab him. I made my way back to my car and strapped him in his car seat. This time I put the child lock on and closed the door. I made my way over to my side and got into the driver's seat. I strapped myself in and started the engine. I put the two windows down of the car and put the car roof down. Josh and his girlfriend looked at me. I gave a little wave to them. I and Milo took a quick selfie together. I put my phone back in my handbag and drove out of the drive way. I drove through the gates of the house and started making my journey to Manchester.