Chapter 31:Back At Work

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 8am and I crawled out of bed. I made my bed and I opened my curtains up. I made my way over to my wardrobe and picked out my outfit. I picked out a black dress with a black belt and my black high heels. I got changed into my outfit and got sorted out. I picked up my white Ted Baker handbag and put everything in there. I departed my bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw that I had only 15 minutes so I grabbed a glass of water and an apple. I drank my drink and ate my apple. When I finished, it was 8:30am so I left the house. I unlocked my car and hopped in. I placed my handbag beside me and I strapped myself in. I started the engine and drove out of the drive way. I made my way to the music store and arrived there with 5 minutes to spare. I parked my car up and turned the engine off. I unstrapped myself and hopped out of the car grabbing my handbag. I locked the car and made my way into the music store. I made my way to the lockers and placed my handbag in the lockers. The girls came in shortly after and they all had confused looks on their faces. I know why they were confused. It was because I look pale from where I was crying last night and I had only time to put mascara on. I didn't want to talk to the girls about this so I passed them and started with my work.

*********************************************************************

All day the girls asked me what was wrong with me but I told them that I didn't want to talk about it. I can't keep doing this to myself. I love Josh but I don't know what I am going to do without him on this tour. I need him but he needs his career so I should just let him go. He might think that I have broke up with him but I couldn't go through with that again. 5pm came around and the manager let us go except from me. She pulled me into her office and she closed the door behind me.

The manager: Aria the girls are worried about you

Aria: I know they are but really it's nothing

The manager: Are you sure because I saw Union J in the news this morning about leaving for a tour.

Aria: How would you know it's that?

The manager: Aria, I know you are going out with Josh and you are bound to be upset that he is on tour.

Aria: It's just that we had an argument last night and I cried myself to sleep

The manager: Aria you need to stop pushing people out and you could tell any of us. I want you to have the day off tomorrow

Aria: That is not necessary

The manager: Aria take it and get yourself sorted out. I will tell the girls tomorrow

Aria: Thank you so much. I owe you

The manager: Don't be silly and have a nice day off

I left the office and went to the lockers. I opened my locker and took my handbag out. I shut my locker and left the music store. I made my way to the car and unlocked it. I hopped in and shut the door. I placed my handbag bedside me and I strapped myself in. I started the engine and drove all the way home.

*********************************************************************

I arrived back home in 30 minutes and I parked my car up on the drive way. I stopped the engine and unstrapped myself. I hopped out of the car grabbing my bag and I shut the car door behind me. I locked the car and entered the house. I shut the front door behind me and I placed my handbag on the floor. I opened the porch door and the boys came running towards me. They wanted to hug me so I kneeled down and they hugged me tight. I slightly confused but Auntie Kaye came into the hallway and she had a sad look on her face. The boys pulled out of the hug and they also gave me a sad look.