Chapter 6:Shopping With Crazy Fans And The Rest Of The Night

Aria's POV

15 minutes later, we have arrived at the shopping mall's car park and Josh parked the car up. We both unstrapped ourselves and exited the car. Josh locked the car up and he grabbed on to my hand. We headed our way towards the shopping mall and before we got near the entrance, there were a load of Union J fans. Josh pulled me through the crowd whilst they were trying to take pictures of him and shouting his name. We finally made our way into the shopping mall and we started looking in all the shops. I managed to get a few outfits and I got myself a light blue Iphone. We looked in more shops and I managed to buy more outfits. I was happy with what I got and Josh decided to go to this photo booth place so we could take pictures together. After that, Josh took me into H Samuels and Josh brought me a promise ring for me to wear to remind me of him. We took a break from shop and we went to have lunch in Pizza Hut. We both shared a pizza and got two cokes. We finished up in Pizza Hut and Josh payed for the bill. We left Pizza Hut and we went to the arcade. Josh won me a teddy bear and we decided to buy some movies. So we went to Tesco's and picked up some movies. We also picked a big bottle of coke up and a big bag of popcorn. We headed towards the checkouts but before we got there, I saw my parents. I hid behind Josh and he was wondering what was the matter with me. I told him that my parents were just a few seconds away from us and Josh pulled me into his side. He wrapped his arm around me protectively and we headed towards the checkouts before my parents saw me. We payed for our items at Tesco's and we decided to leave the shopping mall. Josh held on to my hand and pulled me to a different way so we didn't have to push through the fans. We exited the shopping mall out the back entrance and made our way to Josh's car. We arrived outside his car and Josh unlocked the car. We placed the bags in the boot and we both jumped into the car. We both strapped ourselves in and Josh started the engine. Josh drove out of the shopping mall car park and I texted Auntie Kaye.

~Texting on the phone~

Aria: Hi Auntie Kaye. We have just left the shopping mall but is it okay that I go over to Josh's house for a movie night

Kaye: Okay darling and yes you can go over to his house. Make sure you eat something for tea.

Aria: No I won't forget and I will see you tonight

Kaye: Bye Darling

I put my phone back in my pocket and I realised that we were nearly at our houses. I sat back in my seat and stared out of the window. 5 minutes later and we have just arrived outside Josh's house or should I say the Union J's house. Josh drove through the gate and parked his car on the drive way. He stopped the engine and we both unstrapped ourselves. We exited the car and grabbed our bags from the boot. We shut the boot behind us and Josh locked his car up. We both made our way to the front door and Josh unlocked the front door. We entered the house and placed our bags in the porch except the Tesco's bags. We took off our shoes and opened the door that lead into the hallway. The Union J's house was just the same as my house next door. The same house layout. The same lighting and the house being modern. I and Josh made our way into the kitchen. Josh grabbed two glasses and we left the kitchen. We made our way in the living room and set up everything we needed. Josh put Hot Fuzz into the DVD player and we sat back on the same sofa. Josh started playing the movie and spread my legs across Josh. We got stuck into the popcorn and the film. Half way through the film, we heard strange noises and Josh stopped the movie. Josh tried to turn on the lights but they wouldn't turn on. I held on to Josh's hand because I was scared of the dark and he tried to calm me down. We sat back on the sofa and Josh started the movie again. We both decided to ignore the strange noises that we heard before and I buried myself into Josh's side. Nearly at the end of the film, I eyes were getting heavier and heavier. Shortly after, I let sleep over take me and I fell into a deep sleep. I felt Josh playing with my hair and I heard the movie being stopped. I felt being lifted off the sofa and being carried up the stairs. I heard Josh talking to someone for a short time before he started walking some where again. He kicked a door open and I felt being placed on to a bed. I slowly open my eyes and saw that Josh was staring at me.

Aria: What are you staring at?

Josh: Nothing. Are you okay to sleep here tonight.

Aria: Yep that's fine. Can you go and get my pyjamas off my bed in my bedroom.

Josh: Is your balcony door open

Aria: Yes it. I didn't lock it from earlier

Josh: Okay and I will tell your Uncle that you are staying over mine tonight.

Aria: Okay. See you in a minute

Josh: See you in a minute, princess.

Josh left his bedroom and jumped over to my balcony. He went into my bedroom and grabbed my pyjamas off my bed. I saw that Uncle Dappy came into my bedroom and I think that Josh told him that I was staying at his because Uncle Dappy nod an okay. Josh departed my bedroom and Uncle Dappy locked my balcony door behind Josh. Josh jumped back over to his balcony and entered his bedroom. He gave me my pyjamas and I went to put them on in the bathroom. I took all my make-up off and left the bathroom. I crawled into Josh's bed and Josh went into the bathroom. I placed my clothes down bedside the bed and I heard Josh come out of the bathroom. He crawled into the other side of the bed and I snuggled into Josh. He played with my hair and I smiled to myself at his smooth touch.

Josh: Go to sleep princess

Aria: Okay and goodnight Josh

Josh: Goodnight princess

I heard him say that last bit lightly and I let sleep over take me.