Chapter 14:That Was Amazing

Aria's POV

Josh: That was amazing

Aria: Yeah. I love you

Josh: I love you too. Why don't you go to sleep

Aria: Okay

I let sleep over take me and I fell into a deep sleep. I was dreaming about Josh and how we were perfect together.

*********************************************************************

2 hours later, I placed my hand next to me to cuddle into Josh but I realised it was empty. I fluttered my eyes open and I was right when I noticed that Josh wasn't there. I crawled out of bed and realised that I was naked. I threw on my bra and pants. I grabbed a shirt from Josh's draw and his shorts. I shoved them on me and I departed the bedroom. I made my way down the stairs and the front door opened. Chloe and Charlotte walked in. They both glanced at me from up and down. I realised what they were glancing at and I quickly hurried away to find Josh. How embarrassing. I managed to find Josh in the swimming pool room and he was dangling his feet in the swimming pool. I went over to his side and sat down next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed little circles on my lower back. We stayed like this for 10 minutes, until Josh's sisters bombed into the swimming pool and covered us with water. They popped there head out from underneath the water and they both burst out laughing at us. I didn't realise that Josh had stood up and he scooped me up. He chucked me in the water and I popped my head out from underneath the water. Josh was in fits of laughter and I swam over to the edge. Josh didn't even realise I did this and I grabbed his foot because it was on the edge. I pulled him into the swimming pool and a few seconds after his head popped up from underneath the water. I burst out laughing and so did his sisters. Josh swam up behind me and I squealed. He rested his head on my shoulder and stopped me from going anywhere. I couldn't touch the bottom of the swimming pool but it was alright because Josh could. Josh dragged me down underneath the water with him and we swam underneath for a bit. When we popped back up, we realised that his sisters were gone. I and Josh spent a couple more minutes in the swimming pool just kissing and Josh swimming with me on his back. We both got out about 4pm and we went back upstairs to our bedroom. I grabbed my clothes which was my Mickey Mouse sweater, with denim shorts and my red vans. I went to change in the en suite bathroom but I had a quick shower before and then got changed. I redid my make-up and dried my hair. After I dried my hair, I shoved it up in a messy ponytail and added a white bow to my hair. I grabbed my wet clothes off the floor and departed the bathroom. I placed my wet clothes in the wash basket and Josh came into the bedroom. He was changed out of his wet clothes and all freshened up. He probably had a shower in the family bathroom. Josh placed his wet clothes in the wash basket and pulled me into a hug. We were swaying from side to side and then Josh took my hand. He lead me out of the bedroom and down the long hallway to somewhere I didn't know. He told me to close my eyes and I heard a door swing open. Josh lead me into a room and he closed the door behind us. He told me to open my eyes and I did. I couldn't believe that I was in a music studio.

Aria: What made you bring me here

Josh: I thought that we could do a duet together

Aria: Really

I jumped on Josh and he knew that I was going to do that so he wrapped his arms around my body. I kissed Josh and he spun me around. I was excited to do this and this will be my first duet ever. After a while, Josh put me back down on the floor and we both set up our recording camera. We both surfed the internet for a song and came across The Way by Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller. Josh was going to sing Mac Miller's part and play the guitar. Whilst I sang Ariana Grande's part. I pressed play on the recording camera and we started singing the song.