Chapter 40:Josh Staying Over And Pizza Night

♥Aria's POV♥

After my little accident at the restaurant, I had to spend two days in hospital because they wanted to keep checking me and they asked me to take anymore as I took a really bad drug. They did tell me what drug but I forgot.

I heard speaking around me and I fluttered my eyes open. I saw Josh, My Auntie, My Uncle, Gino and Milo in the room. They all smiled at me and I smiled back. Uncle Dappy left the room to ask the nurses something. I noticed beside me that I had 14 white roses and I knew they were from Josh. He came back shortly and told us that he needed to tell us everything.

Dappy: I need to tell you all something

Kaye: What is it babe?

Dappy: Well... Aria is allowed to leave the hospital today

Aria: Really

Dappy: Yes but don't put us all through that again

Aria: I promise I won't

Kaye: Well... we will leave you both so you could get ready

Josh: Okay thanks

Kaye: No problem and Josh can we ask you something

Josh: Yeah sure what is it?

Kaye: Well... I and Dappy are going out tonight so could you look after the boys with Aria

Josh: Yeah sure

Dappy: Make sure Aria doesn't do anything dangerous

Aria: I told you I wouldn't do that anymore

Dappy: Yeah Yeah whatever

Auntie Kaye, Uncle Dappy, Gino and Milo left the hospital room. I got out of the hospital bed and my body felt all ache. Josh supported me and I nodded to tell him that I was okay now. He opened the bag that he had brought for us because Josh stayed with me in hospital. He opened it up and searched for my clothes. He found my clothes and chucked them at me. I caught them and went to the bathroom that was in the room. I stripped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower. I heard the door open and I knew it was Josh. I peeked my head out of the shower curtain just to check and it was. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I went back inside the curtain and started washing my hair. I felt cold air hit my skin and I opened my eyes. I saw Josh standing in front of me all naked. I didn't mind and I turned around. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my neck. I leaned back into his body and we took our shower. We finished our shower and hopped out. I chucked a towel at Josh and I grabbed one for my hair. I wrapped my hair towel around my hair and moved on to my big one for my body. I wrapped it around and started drying myself. I put my underwear on and afterwards my clothes. I put my grey Nike sweatpants on and my black crop top that had cut outs on the side. Josh was all changed so we both brushed our teeth together. After brushing my teeth, I dried my hair and straightened it. I put it up into a ponytail with a little bit of hair wrapped around the band. I added my red bandana in and I did my make-up. I gathered my things and left the bathroom. I saw Josh sat on the bed playing on his phone. I grabbed the bag and I shoved everything into the bag. I placed the bag next to Josh on the bed and I sat on his lap. He put his phone away and we started kissing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I deepened the kiss but I heard a fake cough in the room. I parted away from Josh and saw that Auntie Kaye was standing leaning against the door.

Kaye: Are you both ready to leave

Aria: Yep we are. All packed.

Kaye: Okay. Well we will see you two at the house

Josh: Okay. We will get ready to leave this hospital and I got to sign Aria out

Kaye: Okay see you soon