Chapter 11:Finding Out That Aria Has Gone Missing

Dappy's POV

Although, I was angry at Aria for what happened to Milo. I just knew it wasn't her fault after Kaye told me she was on the phone to Aria at the time. I couldn't believe how I reacted to Aria when we had arrived at the hospital. We were both arguing until I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Aria's parents. She soon realised and got out of the seat. She placed Gino on the seat she was on and ran out with tears streaming down her face. Josh who was sitting next to Aria, ran out after her and they never came back to the hospital. I was wondering where they had got too but I just wanted to know how my baby Milo was doing. 1 hour later, the nurse came out and told us that Milo was all fine. Tulisa and Fazer left after they heard that. Kaye stayed with Gino and I went to collect Milo from the room they put him in. I scooped him off the hospital bed into my arms and I exited the room. I strolled back to the waiting room to meet up with Kaye and I signed Milo out the hospital. I, Milo, Kaye and Gino left the hospital and made our way to my car. I and Kaye placed the boys in the back with strapping them in. We both got into the front and strapped ourselves in. I started the engine and drove back home. When we arrived back home, I and Kaye realised that Kaye's car wasn't parked on the drive. I parked my car up on the drive way and we all hopped out of the car. I locked the car and we made all our way into the house. I locked the front door behind me and I realised there was no sign of Aria.

Kaye: Gino and Milo, why don't you go upstairs and get changed. I will be up in a minute

Gino: Okay Mummy. I love you both

Milo: Love you Mummy and Daddy

Dappy: Love you two boys

The boys went upstairs and we both went into the front room. I and Kaye saw that there was a piece of paper resting on the coffee table that was in the living room. Next to the paper was Kaye's car keys. We both sat on the sofa next to each other and started reading the letter out loud.

Dear Uncle Dappy and Auntie Kaye,

I am sorry I had to leave the way I did but I couldn't be there when my parents were there. I'm also sorry I let Milo drown but I hope he is okay. I have left the house to give you all space. But please don't go and find me because you won't be able to find me as I am somewhere safe. You have my phone number but please don't call me as I need a break away from all of this. This was a big jump for me and seeing my parents back makes me not wanted. I love you all and tell the boys that. It was nice staying with you for a short time and I had a lovely time but it is now time for me to go.

Lots of Love, Aria

I finished reading the letter and Kaye had tears in her eyes. I didn't believe the letter was true so I ran up the stairs to Aria's room. I entered her bedroom and saw that her bedroom was empty except the furniture we got for her. I dropped to my knees and started crying. I couldn't believe Aria was gone and we couldn't be there to stop her. How I could be so stupid to have an argument with her? I need to find her because I can't let Kaye be in bits because she has gone. But it was to know where to start. I thought about just given her three days and see if she comes back to the house but if she doesn't. Then I am going to go looking for her.