Chapter 35:A Day At The Zoo

Aria's POV

1 week and 1 day later, It was FRIDAY and it was my day off. Last Thursday was not the best idea I had planned out but at least I was back safe with Josh again. After what had happened, Josh asked my uncle Dappy if he could stay with me for a while. Uncle Dappy was perfect with that and Josh has been technically living with us since then.

But that last week was all forgotten and the boys decided that they wanted to go to the zoo today. Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy were going to come along but they thought it was a good idea for Josh to bond with the boys. I agreed with them and Josh was happy for it to happen.

Josh and I were laying in my bed fast asleep when we got woken up by the boys. Josh was the up before me and he soon joined in with the boys. They knew I wasn't asleep but I did have to get up at some point. I fluttered my eyes open and gave them all a evil glare. The boys hopped off the bed and left my bedroom. I and Josh shared a kiss but we heard the boys giggling outside my bedroom door. We pulled away from each other and crawled out of bed. I made my way over to my wardrobe and picked out my outfit. I chose my high waisted jeans with a long sleeved white crop top and a red checker flannel. I grabbed my clothes and took them to the bathroom with me. I had to share the bathroom with Josh but that didn't matter anyways. We had a shower together and afterwards we both got ready. I did my usual in the bathroom and Josh did his usual. We were both ready and we left the bathroom. We both tidied up my bedroom and left my bedroom. We made our way downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed our breakfast. We sat in the dining room with the boys and we all ate our breakfast.

At 10:30am, we decided to leave so we could go to the zoo. I got the boys ready and I finished them. I put my red vans on and Josh put his shoes on. I told auntie Kaye that I was going to take her car and she was fine with that. I picked up her car keys and we all left the house. Josh decided that he wanted to drive so I gave him the keys and we made our way to auntie Kaye's car. Josh unlocked the car and he hopped into the driver's seat. I opened the back door for the boys and they hopped in. Gino strapped himself in and I strapped in Milo. I doubled checked if Gino was strapped in and the boys were all perfect. I shut the back door and hopped into the front passenger seat. I shut the door behind me and strapped myself in. Josh started the engine and drove of the drive way. We all waved to Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy except Josh when we were leaving.

1 hour later, we arrived at the zoo car park and Josh parked the car up. He stopped the engine and we unstrapped ourselves at the front. I and Josh hopped out of the car closing the doors behind us. I opened the back door and unstrapped Milo. I helped Milo hop out and I closed the door behind him. Josh sorted Gino who was on his side and the boys were out of the car. Josh locked the car and put the keys in his pocket. I and Milo made our way to Josh and Gino. Milo held on to Josh's hand and I held on to Josh's other hand. Gino held on to my other hand and we started strolling towards the entrance. Josh paid for our tickets and we were told to go through to the zoo. We all glanced around at the zoo. At 1pm, they boys told us that they were hungry and we grabbed us all something to eat. We sat at a bench and ate our food. We soon finished our food and carried on walking around gazing at the animals. Half way through the boys let go of our hands and strolled in front of us but not to far ahead. Josh let go of my hand and he placed it on my lower back.

At 5pm, we finished glancing at all the animals and we were now in the shop. Milo was getting tired so I picked him up and balanced him on my hip. He soon fell asleep on my shoulder and Gino decided to buy something. Josh paid for it and Milo's which he picked up 5 minutes ago. We left the shop and made our way back to the car. We arrived at the car and Josh unlocked the car. Josh sorted out Gino because we was getting sleepy whilst I sorted out Milo. I went around the other side of the car and opened the door. I placed Milo carefully in his car seat and strapped him in gently. I soon finished with him and I closed the door behind. I and Josh hopped into the front. We closed the doors behind us and strapped ourselves in. Josh started the engine and drove out of the parking space. I saw that Gino was trying to keep himself awake but I told him to fall asleep and he soon did. Josh told me that we didn't have enough petrol to get home so he drove to the nearest petrol station.

We arrived at the petrol and Josh parked the car up at the pump. He turned the engine off and unstrapped himself. He hopped out of the car and filled the car up with petrol so it was enough. He finished doing that and he went into the store to pay for it. He came back to the car and I saw that he had 10 white roses in his hand. I gave him a confused look and he gave to me. I was still confused and he explained that they were for me. I gave him a kiss on his lips and returned it. We pulled away from each other and he strapped himself in. He started the engine and drove out of the petrol station. He continued his journey back to my house. We soon enough arrived back at home and Josh parked the car on the drive way. He stopped the engine and we both unstrapped ourselves. We both hopped out of the car and shutting the doors behind us. We opened the back doors and unstrapped the boys. I picked up Milo and Josh picked up Gino. We closed the doors behind us and Josh locked the car. We walked up to the front door and I opened the door. I and Josh stepped in with the boys in our arms. We took them upstairs to their rooms.

Later that evening, we all had tea at 7pm and the boys were up by this time. I and Josh got the boys ready for bed by 8pm. We both told them goodnight and left them. I and Josh went to my bedroom. Josh was behind me and he closed the door behind us. I started to stroll away but grabbed hold on to my waist. He turned me around to face him and he lead us over to the wall. Josh pinned me up against the wall and we started kissing. He moved away from my lips and moved down to my neck. He soon reach my sweet spot and he left hickeys all down my neck. His hands went down to my stomach and soon they were on my thigh. I knew what he wanted so I pushed him over towards my bed and climbed on top of him. He removed his shirt and he removed mine. My hand slid down to his member and I started massaging it. He moaned and he soon kicked his jeans off. I pulled off my jeans and Josh flipped us over. He unclasped my bra and pulled my pants off with his teeth. He slid his boxers off and he placed his member at the entrance. He quickly slid a condom on and slid his member into me. It was painful at first so I grabbed the sheets but it soon turned into lust. We both started moaning each others name. I screamed his name out and Josh started getting faster along with deeper into it. I was about to cum and so was Josh. Josh's thrust became sloppier and we both cum into each other. He got off me and I glanced at the time. I realised it was 11pm and we both decided to go bed. We snuggled up to each other and we soon fell asleep.