Chapter 30:Hanging Out At The Park With Ella Henderson

Aria's POV

The next day I woke up at 10am due to a message coming through on my phone. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and opened the new message that I had. It was from Ella and she asked me if I wanted to meet her at the park near my house. I replied with a yes and I started to get up for the day. I crawled out of bed and made my bed. I opened the curtains and made my way to my wardrobe. I picked out my Minnie mouse sweater with my ripped skinny jeans and my grey vans. I took all of my things to the bathroom. I stripped out of my pyjamas and put my outfit on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I applied my make-up and I picked up my pyjamas. I left the bathroom and I put my pyjamas on my bed. I chucked my dirty underwear in the wash basket and I grabbed my phone. I picked up a £5 note and I departed my bedroom. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal for breakfast. I ate my breakfast in the dining room and I poured myself a glass of water. I finished my breakfast and drink. I took my dishes into the kitchen and placed them in the sink. I said goodbye to everyone and I left the house grabbing my keys along the way. I went into our garage and went to grabbed my penny board. I picked my penny board up and left the garage. I shut the garage door behind me and I placed my penny board on the pavement. I stood on my penny board and started riding it down the drive way. I stopped at the gate and I opened the gate up. I rode my penny board through the gate and shut the gate. I carried on riding my penny board to the park.

As soon as I got to the park, I was looking everywhere for Ella. I found her sitting on a bench and I rode towards her. I stopped when I was at the bench and hopped off my penny board. I sat at the bench and Ella glanced up.

Aria: Hey. How are you?

Ella: Hey. I'm sort of fine

Aria: That doesn't sound convincing so what is wrong?

Ella: Has Josh not told you

Aria: Told me what and probably not because I only saw him yesterday

Ella: Well I and George have had an argument

Aria: What about?

Ella: Well the boys are going on tour starting from tomorrow

Aria: Why didn't Josh tell me this?

Ella: I don't know but I don't know what I will do when George is on tour

Aria: It will be fine Ella. I am going to be without Josh but we will get all past this

Ella: Thanks

Aria: No problem but lets cheer you up by grabbing an ice cream

I and Ella got off the bench. We made our way over to the ice cream van and ordered our ice creams. We ate our ice creams and hung out all day at the park. At 5pm we decided to get going. We left the park and we hugged each other goodbye. We went our separate ways. I hopped on my penny board and made my way back home. I arrived back home and I hopped off my penny board. I went through the gates and I shut the gate behind me. I strolled up the drive way and went inside the garage. I dropped off my penny board and went through the door that was in the garage to get into the house. I could smell food being cooked and I went into the living room. I saw the boys in their and I joined them. I kind of been not seeing them that much so why not spend time with them. We were all laughing together and we rolled around on the floor. We took some cute and funny pictures together. We got called for dinner and we got off the floor. We made our way to the dinning room and we all sat at our usual places. The servant served our food and cutlery. The servant left the room and we all began to eat. 30 minutes later, we have finished our food and drank all of our drinks. The servant came back into the room and took all of the dishes away. I glanced at the time and realised it was 7pm.

Kaye: Right boys it is time for your bath

Milo: Mummy can Aria help

Kaye: Why don't you ask her?

Gino: Aria can you help us with our bath

Aria: I'm sure that won't be a problem

I, Auntie Kaye, Gino and Milo got up from our seats. Uncle Dappy got off his and went into the living room. I and Auntie Kaye took the boys upstairs to the family bathroom. Auntie Kaye took the boys to their bedrooms so she could get them changed. I went into the family bathroom and started running the bath with water. Auntie Kaye finds it easier to have the boys in the same bath. I squirted bath soap into the bath and let the water run. Soon enough the bath was done and the boys came running into the bathroom. I picked up Gino and placed him into the bath. He sat down and I picked up Milo. I placed him in the bath and he sat down. I kneeled down and Milo wiped soap on my nose. We were laughing around for a bit until we had to wash their hair. I placed shampoo on Gino's hair and he washed it himself. I placed shampoo on Milo's hair and I washed it in for him. After their hair was covered in shampoo, I turned the shower on and rinsed their hair out. I turned the shower off and placed it back where it belonged. The boys washed their bodies with body wash and rinsed off in the bath. Gino was done first so I picked him up and placed him on the other side of the bath. Auntie Kaye put his hood towel on him and Gino left the bathroom. I picked up Milo and placed him on the other side of the bath. Auntie Kaye put his hood towel on him and Milo left the bathroom. I sorted out in the bathroom whilst Auntie Kaye went to sort out Gino. I took the soapy water out of the bath and cleared away the soap that was on the floor. I left the bathroom and went to check on Milo. Auntie Kaye hasn't sorted out Milo so I helped him out. He was trying to get the towel off but I made my way over to him and helped him take it off. He grabbed his underwear and put that on. I grabbed his pyjamas from his bed and I helped him put his pyjamas on. I told Milo to go and brush his teeth. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth whilst I glanced through his book collection. I chose his favourite book out and Milo came back into his bedroom. He crawled into his bed and I started reading to him. Soon enough Milo was asleep and Auntie Kaye came into the bedroom. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I got up off the floor and put the book away. I left Milo's bedroom and I left the door slightly open. I and Auntie Kaye went our separate ways. I went into my bedroom and saw that it was 8pm. I decided to get changed into my pyjamas so I grabbed them off my bed and went to change in the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower for a quick one. I got out of the shower and I changed into my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and wiped my make-up off my face. I picked up my clothes and left the bathroom. I chucked my clothes into the wash basket and I saw my phone ringing on my bedside table. I went over towards it and I picked up my phone. I saw that Josh was calling me and I answered the phone. I put the phone up to my ear and we started talking.

~On the phone~

Josh: Hey I haven't heard from you all day. Are you okay.

Aria: Yes I'm fine

Josh: You don't sound it

Aria: Josh seriously stop asking about it. Okay

Josh: I'm sorry okay.

Aria: Sorry doesn't cut it

Josh: What the hell are you talking about?

Aria: When was you going to tell me?

Josh: Tell you what

Aria: That you was going on tour

Josh: I was going to tell you today

Aria: Yeah that was too late when I heard from Ella

Josh: This is all of her fault. We wouldn't be arguing right now.

Aria: This is not her fault. I'm glad she told me because obviously my boyfriend couldn't tell me

Josh: Look Aria I was going to

Aria: Just cut it Josh. I don't want to hear it. Goodbye Josh and I hope you have fun.

Josh Wait Aria

I hung the phone up before he could tell me anymore. He kept on phoning back but I didn't answer. I turned my phone off and I placed it on my bedside table. I shut my curtains and crawled into my bed. I saw that it was 9pm and I started crying. I managed to fall asleep at 12am but I cried myself to sleep.