Chapter 41:Sleepover With The Girls

♥Aria's POV♥

I felt someone shake me so I fluttered my eyes open and was Josh standing at the foot of the bed. He had a tray in his hands and 5 white roses in a vase on the tray. Josh made his way over to me and laid the tray on my lap. He brought me breakfast in bed. How cute and RELATIONSHIP GOALS! I took the vase with roses off the tray and placed it on my bedside table. I turned back to my breakfast and lifted the lid up. I saw that I had chocolate pancakes for breakfast.

Aria: Thank you baby. This is nice of you

Josh: It's no problem and you deserve it.

Aria: Aw really I didn't

Josh: You did and you are going to a sleepover with the girls tonight

Aria: But I didn't plan that

Josh: No buts. You are going no matter what. I just want you to be less stressful about work

Aria: Okay but what about you?

Josh: I am going back home but I need to tell you something

Aria: What's wrong?

Josh: Nothing is wrong. I was just wondering if you like parties.

Aria: Of course I do but why are you asking?

Josh: Well... I was wondering if you would go to a party with me that George has arranged

Aria: Sure I will so I will meet you in London on...

Josh: It's on Friday and make sure you bring your friends

Aria: No problem

Josh: Okay. Well... I better leave you and I will see you on Friday

Aria: See you on Friday

I and Josh gave each other a kiss goodbye. He got off my bed and left my bedroom. I started to eat my breakfast so it didn't turn cold. I finished my breakfast and I crawled out of bed. I saw that I was completely naked but then I remembered why I was like this. I shoved on new clean underwear and my clothes. Which were my red and white jersey crop top, high waisted distressed jean shorts and my white with red vans. I made my bed and opened the curtains. I heard the doorbell go so I quickly departed my bedroom and ran down the stairs. I reached the bottom and opened the front door. I saw Skylar, Summer, Lacey and Lola standing there. They all gave me a smile and I smiled back at them. I stepped back and let the girls in. I shut the front door behind Summer and we all went to the kitchen. None of my family was downstairs so we were all good. Skylar and I sat on top of the island that we had in the kitchen. Whilst the other girls sat on the counters around the kitchen. I made all of the girls a drink of orange juice and passed each of their cup to them. I made myself one and put the orange juice away. I hopped back on the island and us girls all started chatting.

Lacey: So Aria what did you do last night?

Aria: I had Josh over and we looked after my cousins

Lola: I bet something happened between you and Josh (teasing me)

Aria: Maybe

Summer: Are you being serious

Aria: Oh please. We have done it enough times

Skylar: With protection

Aria: Skylar do you think I won't use protection

Skylar: You never know. You might end up pregnant soon

Aria: Not going to happen

Lacey: I bet you and Josh will be the first to have a child out of all of us

Aria: Shut up Lacey (I blushed)

Summer: She has gone all red guys

Aria: You can't say much. I have you and Jaymi texting each other on twitter

Summer: You have twitter

Aria: Yes I do and I am friends with you and Jaymi

Summer: I didn't realise

Lola: Any excuse

Skylar: So did Josh tell you the plan about tonight

Aria: Yep. We are all having a sleepover

Lola: Yes but at my house and tomorrow we are going shopping

Aria: I don't want to get papped tomorrow

Skylar: We will make sure that you don't

Aria: Good

Lacey: Move your booty up those stairs and pack a bag

Aria: Yes boss

I hopped off the counter and I ran towards the stairs. I quickly ran up them and to my bedroom. I quickly opened my bedroom door and stepped into my bedroom. I went to find a rucksack around my bedroom and managed to find one within 5 minutes. I placed the bag on my bed and started filling my backpack with what I need. I finished in 10 minutes and I placed my backpack on one shoulder. I exited my bedroom and went back downstairs again. The girls were all standing at the bottom of the stairs and I reached the bottom stair. Lacey decided that we should go to Lola's house so we all left with me behind. I shut the front door with claiming a goodbye from my family. Us girls all linked arms and casually strolled down the drive way. We went through the gate of the house and Summer shut the gate behind us. We marched down the street and reached Lola's house within 4 minutes. We went up to the front door and Lola unlocked the door. She let us all in and her mum all greeted us. Lola showed us around the house and we made our to her bedroom. Everything was all set up for us tonight and we all placed our bags where we wanted to sleep except Lola.

~Later that evening~

We danced around and sang in Lola's bedroom for a while until we were all called for dinner. We had pizza for dinner and then ice cream for afterwards. We went back up to Lola's bedroom and we did face mask on each other. We watched a scary movie with our face mask's on and in the dark. Don't get me wrong, the movie was scary as hell and it wasn't the best idea to watch in the dark. At 10pm, we took the face mask's off and had a pillow fight against each other. By 11pm we were all knackered and decided to go to bed. We all got changed into our pyjamas and onsies. We took a few selfies in our onsies. We finally went to bed but before I settled down I texted Josh goodnight and waited for a reply. He texted straight away and I smiled at his text because he added a bit extra. All of the girls stared at me and formed hearts with their hands. I just giggled at them and they joined in. After calming down from our giggling, we went to bed.