Chapter 27:Aria's Birthday Party

Aria's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and realised today was my birthday party. I have to get up and get organised as soon as possible. Yes one thing about me is that I don't like forgetting something. As I try to scrabble out of the bed, there was only one problem that was stopping me and that was Josh's big heavy arm. Seriously! I got pulled to his chest and something tells me that he is awake. He turned me around and soon enough he opened his eyes.

Josh: Where do you think you are going princess?

Aria: Seriously Josh I don't have time for this

Josh: Everything is going to get sorted and you won't have to do a single thing

Aria: But Josh it's my par ... what did you just say?

Josh: You won't have to do a single thing.

Aria: Are you sure.

Josh: Yes I am

Aria: So what are the plans for today?

Josh: You are going shopping. I'm staying here and helping out.

Aria: Josh you can't do that. You have done enough so let me stay here.

Josh: Nope

Josh crawled out of bed and came to my side. He picked me up and whispered in my ear 'This is your birthday present that you didn't open yesterday.' He went into the bathroom and I started kicking my feet because I knew what he was going to do. He placed me on the floor and stripped me out of my underwear. He stripped himself out of his boxers and placed me over his shoulder. I kept smacking his bum but he wouldn't put me down. He hopped into the bath tub and turned on the shower. He put me on the floor and pushed me under the shower. IT WAS COLD! I screamed and I wiped the water away from my eyes. I saw him standing in front of me and I wanted to play a game with him. Not a dirty one but I am going to try and seduce him with my kissing. I stood close to him and I got closer to his lips. I crashed my lips on his and we started passionate kissing. My hands slid down his body and he loved this moment. I turned us around and pushed him into the shower whilst kissing him. As soon as he was under the shower, I parted my lips from his and he still had his eyes closed. When he realised I wasn't kissing him, he opened his eyes and gave me an evil look. He placed his hands on my waist and now we were both in the cold shower. Josh turned it to hot so we could have a proper shower. We washed our hair and our bodies. We hopped out of the shower after spending 30 minutes in there. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel for the both of us. I grabbed a towel for my hair and Josh exited the bathroom in his towel. I dried my hair with a hair dryer and straightened it. I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I exited the bathroom and went into my wardrobe. I chose my white flowy top paired with summer floral shorts and my white sandals. I exited the wardrobe and made my way back to the bathroom. Well tried to but someone was in there. I knocked on the door and Josh answered. SO NOT FAIR! I might as well get changed in my wardrobe as I have enough space. I grabbed my white and black lace underwear. I made my way in my wardrobe and closed the doors behind me. I locked them so Josh couldn't come in and I decided to get changed. I got changed into my underwear and then my clothes. I put my shoes on and picked my beige Ted Baker handbag to go with everything. Luckily I had a dresser table in my wardrobe but somehow I never use it. Well the perfect time is today! I pulled out the stool and sat on it. I started doing my make-up. I added a little bit of mascara and foundation. I topped everything off with a little pink lip gloss. I plaited the bit underneath the rest of my hair and showed it up high into a messy bun. I put hairspray in my hair and got off the stool. I placed the stool back where it came from and grabbed my handbag I am taking with me. I unlocked the wardrobe doors and opened the doors. I stepped out of the wardrobe and closed the doors behind me. I couldn't find Josh anywhere but I thought he might be downstairs because the bathroom door was open. I made my bed and opened the curtains up. It was a beautiful day outside and I placed everything in my handbag. I placed my handbag on my right arm and departed my bedroom. I made my way down the stairs and placed my handbag on the porch floor. I exited the porch and went to find Josh. I found him in the living room playing with the boys and I stood leaning against the door frame.