Chapter 25:Starting The New Job And Making New Friends

Aria's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the time. It read 8:30am and I turned over to wake Josh up. I kept shaking him but he wouldn't wake up so I left him. I climbed out of bed and went over to my wardrobe to grab my clothes for today. I picked out my striped button down shirt with my navy skirt and a white blazer to top it off. I picked out my red heels and my black Ted Baker handbag. I grabbed all of us my clothes and made my way into my bathroom. I left the door unlocked and placed all of my clothes on the toilet seat. I stripped out of pyjamas and turned on the shower. I hopped into the shower and started doing my usual thing. I heard the bathroom door go but thought nothing of it. Until I felt a pair of hands on my waist and I jumped a little but they whispered in my ear. I turned around and came face to face with Josh. I started to hit his body but stopped when I realised that he had the perfect abs ever.

Josh: What are you staring at princess?

Aria: Nothing

Josh: It didn't look nothing to me. You like what you see.

Aria: You are such an idiot

Josh: I'm your idiot

Aria: That one is right

Josh: Anyways (He glanced down at my body)

Aria: Josh my eyes are up here

Josh: You have the perfect body

Aria: Thanks but I should be getting ready

Josh: Whatever you say princess

Josh turned off the shower and hopped out. He picked me up and landed me on the other side of the bath. I grabbed his pyjamas and chucked them at him. I opened the bathroom door and pushed him out. I quickly locked the door and I could hear that Josh was banging on the door. I decided to ignore him and I started to get changed. I slid my underwear on and then my clothes. I was satisfied with my outfit and I started brushing my teeth. I finished with my teeth and washed my face fresh. I applied my make-up and dried my hair. I shoved my hair up into a messy ponytail and left it as it is. I picked up my dirty clothing and unlocked the bathroom door. I opened the door and stepped into my bedroom. I saw that josh wasn't in my bedroom so I chucked my dirty washing in the washing basket and I left my bedroom. I made my way downstairs and saw everyone eating their breakfast. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and started munching on it. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I glanced up to see it was Josh. He planted a kiss on my forehead and whispered in my ear 'It's time to go'. I grabbed my handbag and Josh unwrapped his arms from my waist. We said goodbye to everyone and left the house. We hopped into Josh's car and he started driving to the music store with my directions.

*********************************************************************

30 minutes later, we have arrived outside the music store and I unstrapped myself. I gave Josh a quick kiss on the lips and hopped out of the car with my handbag. I shut the car door behind me and made my way on to the path. I waved Josh goodbye and he drove off. I made my way into the music store and the manager came out straight away. She made her way towards me and guided me to her office. We both took a seat in her office and we started going through the process of what I am going to do.

Manager: Aria I am glad that you came by today. I was hoping after this you could start the job

Aria: Yep that's fine by me

Manager: All I want to know is do you have any thing skilled with music

Aria: Yes I do. My parents are Tulisa and Fazer. They were in a band called Ndubz with my Uncle Dappy that I live with at the moment. I also write my own songs but at the moment I am doing cover songs for my YouTube channel.