Chapter 39:Starting My New Job Part 2

♥Josh's POV♥

Aria got up from her seat and went to the bathroom to clean her hand. I gave it a few minutes before I got up. I left the table and went to the bathroom. I opened the door to the ladies toilets and saw Aria passed out on the floor. I saw a bottle of pills near her and I ran over to hear. I called her name but she couldn't speak.

Josh: ARIA wake up (I shook her)

Josh: Come on Aria. How many did you take of these

I didn't get any respond from her so I scooped her up into my arms and stood up. I left the ladies toilets and I saw Kaye. I shouted Kaye and she turned to face me. She was shocked at the site of Aria.

Kaye: Josh what happened to Aria?

Josh: I don't know but I saw that she had a bottle of pills near her

Kaye: OMG. I will grab her thing from the table that she left behind and you can take her to the hospital

Josh: Okay and thank you

Kaye went back to the table and grabbed Aria's things. She came back shortly and gave me Aria's things. I separated my way from Kaye and went to Aria's car. I unlocked her car and opened the passenger door. I placed Aria on the seat and buckled her in. I shut the door behind me and ran around the other side. I hopped into the driver's seat and shut the door behind me. I strapped myself in and started the engine. I placed one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Aria's thigh. I drove out of the car park and started driving to the hospital.

45 minutes later, I arrived at the hospital and parked the car up. I stopped the engine and unstrapped myself out. I hopped out of the car and made my way to Aria's side. I unstrapped her and scooped her up. I kicked shut the door behind me and locked the car. I ran into the hospital and shouted for help. A nurse came out and shouted someone for a bed. Another nurse came out with a bed and they placed Aria on to the bed. One nurse left with her and the other stayed with me to ask questions.

The nurse: Sir what is her name

Josh: It's Aria Contostavlos

The nurse: Do you know what happened to her?

Josh: She took these bottle of pills that weren't hers and she hit her head on the floor when she fell

The nurse: Do you know what pills she took?

Josh: How am I supposed to know that?

The nurse: It's alright. We will do everything to save her

Josh: Please do. I need her.

The nurse: Can I ask if you are a relative of Aria's

Josh: I'm her boyfriend

The nurse: Okay. She will be okay

The nurse left me in the waiting area and I paced around the waiting area. Aria's family came running in and they asked me questions but I shrugged at them. I didn't want to talk to any of them and this was all my fault. When Aria wakes up, I am going to tell her that it was all my fault and I am going to leave her. I know she needs me but it's for the best.

30 minutes later, a nurse came out of the roam and told all of us that Aria was going to be okay. She asked if anyone wanted to going and I kept quiet. Until Dappy told me that I should go in. I stood up and followed the nurse to Aria's room. I entered the roam and saw that she had tubes in her. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and I made my way over to the seat that was near the bed. I sat down and held Aria's hand gently. I kissed her hand and spoke to her. I knew she wouldn't be able to hear me.

Josh: Aria it's me your boyfriend Josh. I know you probably won't hear me but I am always here for you. I am sorry that I caused you to take those pills. It's all my fault and I have let you down so many times. I don't know how you could stick around me but it's time for you to let go of me now. I will be always thinking about you but I need to leave you.

I finished talking and the machines started beeping. I glanced up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The nurses came running into the roam and pushed me out. I glanced through the windows but they shut the blinds and I fell to the floor crying. I couldn't loose my girlfriend not after what we have gone through. Shortly after, a nurse came out and she placed her hand on my shoulder. I flinched a bit but then looked up.

The nurse: She is all fine. The machines were just beeping because she is beginning to wake up

Josh: Did you say that she was waking up?

The nurse: Yes I did

Josh: Oh thank you so much for saving my girlfriend

The nurse: You can go back into the roam. She is probably awake now

I got up off the floor and wiped the tears from underneath my eyes. I opened the door and saw that Aria was awake in the bed. I stepped into the roam and sat back on the seat where I was. I was about to take Aria's hand but she flinched away.

Aria: Who are you?

Josh: You don't remember me

Aria: No

Josh: I'm Josh your boyfriend

Aria: I don't have a boyfriend or a family

The nurse: sorry to disturb you both but I wanted to tell you that Aria has lost a bit of her memory from the fall. It will come back every soon hopefully but she will be okay

Josh: Okay thanks

Aria: Tell me something about you

Josh: My name is Josh Cuthbert and I am 19 years old. I am in a band called Union J and I have this beautiful girlfriend called Aria

Aria: Who is Aria?

Josh: You. You don't remember me at all

Aria: Nope. I have never see you before

Josh: Well it looks like that I am going to have to tell you everything

Aria: Wait a minute. I think I remember something

Josh: What is it?

Aria: I remember that I moved in with my Auntie and Uncle. I met you from my balcony because you were throwing stones at it for some reason. We got to know each other and you asked me out.

Josh: But you don't remember anything else

Aria: Nope

Josh: Aria... I need to tell you something

Aria: What is it?

Josh: I'm the one that caused you to be in hospital

Aria: Josh what are you talking about?

Josh: I accidently scraped your hand with a bottle when we was arguing and you ran back inside the restaurant. Gino mentioned about your hand and you quickly ran to the bathroom. I left you a few minutes and I got up to go after you. I heard you crying and then next minute I heard silence. I opened the door and saw that you had passed out on the floor from taking to many pills.

Aria: I'm so sorry Josh. I didn't mean to scare you like that. I thought I was going to loose you because of the argument

Josh: No I'm the one should be sorry. Please give another chance. I know I have hurt you two times but I really do want to protect you.

Aria: Josh I forgive you. I couldn't let you go because you are my world and I love you

Josh: You are my world and I love you too

Aria: Come here I want a cuddle from my best boyfriend ever

I got out of the seat and laid next to Aria on the bed. We both cuddled into each other and we both fell asleep.