Chapter 10:This Is The Way You Are Meeting My Family

Aria's POV

I woke up the next day at 9:45am and I slowly crawled out of my comfy bed. I made my bed and I made my way over to my walk in wardrobe. I picked out my mint green sweater with Aztec leggings which are thick and my black swayed boots. I got clean underwear out of my bedside table and took all of my clothes with me. I shuffled to the bathroom and entered. I locked the bathroom door behind me and placed my clothes on the toilet seat which was down. I stripped out of my pyjamas and turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and checked the water temperature. Nice and warm! I hopped into the shower and did everything I needed to do. I was only having a quick shower because I got up late. I turned off the shower and jumped out after I was done. I dried myself with the towel I picked out and put on all of my clothes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I applied my daily make-up which was mascara, face powder and red lip gloss. I picked up my pyjamas and unlocked the bathroom. I departed the bathroom and I put my pyjamas in the wash basket. I checked my schedule that was on my wall. You are probably all wondering why I have a schedule and it is because I know when I have to take my wash basket down. Today was the day I had to take my wash basket down so I picked up my wash basket and left my bedroom. I went down in the lift as the wash basket was heavy and the lift stopped at first floor. I picked the wash basket up again and departed the lift. I strolled down the hallway and into the kitchen. I placed the wash basket down next to the washing machine and the Maid started on all of our washing. The cook handed me a plate of chocolate croissants and I took the plate with me into the dining room. I sat where my normal seat was and started eating my breakfast. At the table was only me and the boys. I wonder where Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy was. I finished my breakfast and the cook made me a cup of tea. He took my plate away and I drank my cup of tea up. The boys also finished there breakfast and drinks. The cook cleared all the table away and we started talking.

Aria: So boys, where are your parents?

Gino: We don't know Issy

Aria: Ah okay. How about I try and ring them. They might be out somewhere.

Milo: Okay Issy. Can we go in the swimming pool.

Aria: Yeh sure you both can but be careful. I will be there in a minute.

Gino: Thank you Issy

Aria: No problem boys. Go and get changed.

The boys left the dining room and went upstairs to get changed so they can go in the swimming pool. I got off my seat and I left the dining room. I made my way up to my bedroom and entered my bedroom. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and realised that it had finished charging. I took my phone off charge and I unlocked mu phone. I saw that I had about 5 messages but I didn't read them. I opened my contacts up and scrolled through to look for Auntie Kaye. I found her contact and started ringing her.

Phoning Auntie Kaye

Kaye: Hello Aria

Aria: I was just wondering where you are

Kaye: Ah I and Uncle Dappy have popped out for some shopping. The maid should of told you.

Aria: No she didn't. She was more busy doing her job

Kaye: Oh okay. Can you look after the boys please

Aria: Yeah sure. How long will you be?

Kaye: We will be quick as possible. We were just wondering, if you want to invite Josh over for tea.

Aria: Yeah sure no problem. I will give him a quick call.

Kaye: Okay. See you soon

Aria: Yeah see you soon. Bye