Chapter 33:Fun Day At Work

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up to snuggle into Josh but he wasn't in the bed. I picked up my phone and unlocked the screen. I saw that I had a message from the manager and it told me that I am now working at 10am instead. I glanced up at the time and realised it was 7:30am. I smelt some food cooking so I crawled out of bed and made the bed. I opened the curtains and quickly got a shower. I got a quick shower in the bathroom and did my daily routine in their. I got changed into my white top that had 'You Can't Sit With Us' on with my denim shorts along with a floral cardigan and my white high tops. I left my hair straight and departed the bedroom. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Josh cooking some breakfast. I crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and rested my chin on his shoulder.

Josh finished cooking our breakfast and grabbed both of them. I let go of his waist and we both went into the dining room. We sat down at the table and we both started eating our breakfast. We finished up and we both placed our plates in the sink. I looked up at the clock and only realised it was 8:30am. Josh pulled me to the living room and on to the sofa. I laid on top of Josh in his arms and we started watching television. Well technically Josh had the remote and he put on what he wanted. It was boring so I tried to grab hold of the remote and he back his hand away. I knew this was going to end like this but I had to fight for it. I tried to grab it again but he backed away and laughed this time. We kept on fighting for the remote until we both toppled the sofa over. I was on top of Josh and we both just laughed. We heard someone clearing their throat behind us and we both looked up. I and Josh bursted out laughing but uncle Dappy gradually stride away. I got off Josh and I put my hand out to help him. He took it and he stood up. We both put the sofa back and I glanced at the time. It was 9:30am and I was about to kiss Josh goodbye but he told me he was going to come with me. He got ready and we both left the house. We hopped into his car and strapped ourselves in. He started the engine and drove to the music store.

25 minutes later, we have arrived at the music store and Josh parked his car up. He stopped the engine and we both unstrapped ourselves. We both hopped out of the car and Josh locked the car. I gave him a confused look but he grabbed my hand and we made our way in the music store. He let go of my hand and he started looking around the store. I just gave up and made my way to the lockers. I saw the girls and they were all giggling. I was slightly worried but I love these girls to pieces and I placed my phone in my locker. Us girls started chatting but Josh came over and started kissing me. All of the girls went 'ew' and Josh smirked into the kiss. The girls left us and I parted away from Josh. We both mentioned goodbye to each other and Josh left the store. I backed away from the lockers and started getting on with my job.

It was 5pm and we were getting ready to all leave. This has been the best fun day at work since I have been here. I have learnt more about the girls and they kept winding me up about Josh walking me here for work. But it has been fun. Us girls all grabbed our things from our lockers and started heading out of the store. We saw that there was a man with a hoodie on his head leaning against the window of the store. When they heard us they glanced at us and I realised it was Josh. I made my way over to him and spoke goodbye to the girls. Josh wrapped his arm around my lower back and kissed me.

The manager: I didn't want to see this outside the store Aria but have a nice time with your boyfriend

I pulled away from Josh and looked at my manager. I smiled at her and waved goodbye. Josh held on to my hand and we strolled down the road to the car park. Josh unlocked his car and we both hopped in. We strapped ourselves in and Josh started the engine. He drove out of the car park and placed one hand on my thigh. I turned to gaze at him and he gazed at me really quick. We both smiled and Josh carried looking on to the road. He drove me home and I unstrapped myself. Josh told me that he couldn't stay tonight because he had something to do. I kissed him a quick goodbye and hopped out of the car. I shut the door behind me and went up to the front door. I unlocked the front door and watched Josh drive away. I stepped into the house and shut the front door behind me. I was soon called for dinner and I made my way to the dining room. We all sat down and got served our food. It was chicken, ham and cheese pasta. We ate up our food and drank our drinks that the servant poured for us.

Later that evening, I took the boys up to bed and got them ready. At 10pm I went to my bedroom and got ready for bed. I gave Josh a quick text goodnight and he replied. I soon fell asleep at 11pm.