Chapter 36:Date Night

Aria's POV

Today is Saturday and it is 1 week with 1 day from seeing Josh. We would occasionally text each other but from apart from that. Nothing. I guess we were both busy with everything. I have been busy working at work but I have managed to get through it.

I fluttered my eyes open and I heard the doorbell go. I crawled out of my bed and I departed my bedroom. I ran down the stairs and opened the front door. I glanced around to find someone their but there was no one. I gazed down and found a box laying on the step. I picked up the box and saw that it was for me. I pulled back from the front door and shut the front door. Uncle Dappy came down the stairs and saw that I had a box in my hands. He glanced at me with a look of 'what is in there' and I just shrugged at him. He proceeded away and I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I shut my bedroom door behind me with my foot and I laid the box on my bed. I took the lid off the box and saw that there was clothes with shoes in the box. I took the outfit out and thought the outfit looked pretty. I took the shoes out, a small bag and a gold necklace. I laid them on the bed next to the box and I found a envelope in the box. I picked the envelope up and opened it. I took the letter out and opened it out. I started reading the letter.

Dear My Aria,

I thought to give you this outfit because we haven't seen each other for some time so I thought about taking you on a date. I hope you like the outfit and I can't wait to see you in it tonight. I will be picking you up at 6:30pm so be ready for me gorgeous. Love you loads and I am excited for tonight. Josh xx

I felt that was really sweet of him. I hung the outfit up and decided I should get ready for today. I picked out my black with daises around top thin strapped top, my high waisted ripped denim shorts, a long white cardigan and my black combat boots. I went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to be hot. I stripped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower when it was warm. I washed my hair and rinsed it all out. I washed my body with soap and rinsed it all off. I turned the shower off and hopped out. I grabbed a big and fluffy towel. I wrapped it around my body and grabbed a smaller towel. I wrapped the smaller towel around my hair and I started drying myself all over my body. I finished drying myself and I hopped into my outfit for today. I completed my outfit and I started drying my hair. I finished drying my hair and I straightened it afterwards. I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I applied my make-up such as; concealer, liquid foundation, face powder, mascara and lip gloss. I satisfied with my look and I exited the bathroom. I decided to tidy my bedroom up. I opened my curtains and made my bed. I opened my window for some fresh air in my bedroom.

I picked my phone up from m bedside table and realised that it needed charging. I put my phone on charge in my bedroom and I left my bedroom. I made my way down the hallway and saw that everyone was up. I reached the top of the stairs and I started making my way downstairs. I reached the bottom and I wandered to the kitchen. The cook gave me a plate of pain de chocolat for breakfast. I took the plate with me and went into the dining room. I sat at the table and started eating my breakfast. I finished my breakfast within 15 minutes and I tidied up everything.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone. I had a great idea for what to do today. I departed my bedroom and ran downstairs to the garage door. I stepped into the garage and grabbed my penny board. I went back into the house and told everyone that I was leaving. I opened the front door and the hot air hit me. I stepped outside and I shut the door behind me. My parents got out of their car and started making there way towards the front door. I moved away from the front door and placed my penny board on the path. I stepped on to my penny board and started riding down the drive way. My parents were shouting my name and I carried on riding down the road of the street I live on.