Chapter 29:A Hangover And A Movie Day For Two

Josh's POV

I woke up to knocking at the bedroom door. I slowly crawled out of bed and quickly shoved on some clothes. I just shoved on a shirt and shorts. I made my way over to the door and opened it. I saw that Kaye was standing there.

Kaye: I was wondering if you two were awake but I guess not

Josh: Sorry. We went to bed really late

Kaye: no that's fine Josh. Did you want me to bring you two some breakfast up.

Josh: Yes please and thank you

Kaye: It's no problem. I will go and do you two some toast

Kaye made her way from the door and went downstairs. I closed the door behind me and crawled back into bed. I wrapped my arm around Aria and snuggled into her. I started playing with her hair and I kissed the top of her head. She began to stir and she fluttered her eyes open. She turned to face me and I placed my hands on each of her cheeks. I kissed her but she didn't return it. She crawled out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I could hear her being sick so I crawled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. The door was unlocked so I opened the door and I saw Aria sitting by the toilet being sick. I kneeled down beside her and I rubbed her back. She glanced up at me and her face was pale. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head. She told me that it was the alcohol from last night. She finished being sick and she pulled the toilet. We both got up and I left the bathroom. She told me before I left that she was going to brush her teeth and she would be back in the bedroom by 3 minutes. I crawled into the bed and Kaye came in with our breakfast. She placed it on the bedside table and I thanked Kaye. She left the bedroom with closing the door behind and I picked up the remote from the bedside table. I turned the television on and Aria came back into the bedroom. She went into her wardrobe and grabbed something comfortable to wear.

Aria's POV

I have never felt this ill in my life but I guess you could say that you shouldn't have too much alcohol. Yes it was my 18th birthday but I should have been more careful. Well in the future I am. Once I was finished being sick, I pulled the flush and Josh left the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom afterwards. I made my way into my wardrobe and pulled out clothes that I would be comfortable in. I picked out my white Nike sweater with my grey Nike sweatpants. I got changed into my clothes and left the wardrobe. I closed the doors behind me and I hopped back into bed. Josh was watching something weird on television. I snuggled into Josh's side and he wrapped his arm around me. Josh passed me a plate that had our breakfast on. I picked up one slice of toast and started eating it. At first it made me sick but I had to eat something so I could take painkillers for my headache. Josh ate his toast and soon enough we were finished with our breakfast. I picked up the plate off the bed and I put it on the bedside table. Josh was flicking through the channels and there was nothing on that we liked. We both decided to watch movies all day so we started with Love Rosie. After Love Rosie we watched The Notebook. The order went Love Rosie, The Notebook, Letters To Juliet, Dear John and The Vow. At 8pm, Josh went home and I was left all by my own except my family was in the house. I haven't ate nothing except my breakfast but I was becoming a little hungry. I crawled out of my bed and made the bed. I turned the tv off and I departed my bedroom. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I only grabbed an apple to eat and grabbed an orange juice to drink. I went back upstairs to my bedroom and I started eating my apple. I placed my juice on the bedside table and I pulled my laptop out from underneath my bed. I started my laptop up and soon enough it was running. I clicked on Skype and went to message Skylar. I asked if it was okay to call her on Skype and she told me it was okay. She also told me that she was going to invite the other girls and I totally cool after it. Soon enough I had a group Skype call and I answered it. Us girls all started talking about how we were feeling from last night and what we did today. We were talking about random things until it got to 10:30pm. We all mentioned goodnight to each other and ended the group call. I turned my laptop off and I put it away. I drank my drink and I got changed into my pyjamas. I shut my curtains and crawled back into bed. I turned my night light off and I turned over to my other side. Soon enough I fell into a deep sleep and I wished that my head was better tomorrow.