Chapter 2:Freedom

Aria's POV

My mouth dropped open at the words that escaped her mouth. Today is the day. FREEDOM! MY AUNTIE KAYE AND MY UNCLE DAPPY ARE ADOPTING ME. They are going to be like my parents but I won't see them as my real parents because my parents are still in the back of my head. I honestly couldn't ask for more.

'Aria, are you there sweetie?' Auntie Kaye spoke whilst shaking my shoulder lightly.

'Yeah I am just happy.' I replied back to her with the biggest grin spreading across my face.

'We will be back in a second. Don't worry about packing too much because we both can go and buy you new clothes. Your furniture is already at our house.' She mentioned and strolled away. I gazed up and see all of the children giving me evil glares before shuffling away. I couldn't care less. I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom that I used to share with my best friend. I grabbed a small bag and packed the clothes and shoes I wanted to take with me. I also put in other things that I would need like: my phone, phone charger, IPod, IPod charger, purse and a photo with I and my parents. I packed my bathroom things in and zipped my bag up. My other friend Lexi Kettle came into the bedroom. I stopped what I was doing and we both hugged each other. Lexi and I started crying because we knew that we weren't going to see each other again. We both pulled apart after 5 minutes and I gave Lexi my phone number. I also gave her my other things from my bedroom that I didn't want. I and Lexi left the bedroom. We both went downstairs to where my Auntie and Uncle was.

'Are you ready Aria.' My uncle asked me.

'Yes I am. Lexi make sure you ring me if you need me.' I told my Uncle and mentioned to Lexi.

'I will. I love you Aria and see you later.' Lexi replied back to me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I turned on my heels and we all made our way out of the care home. We arrived outside the car home and there was a massive black car in front of us. Uncle Dappy opened the door for me and Auntie Kaye took my bag off me so it could go in the boot. I hopped into the car and so did my Uncle and Auntie. The driver drove out of the drive way of the care home and drove to my family's home. All I know is that the house is in London and it is really massive but I don't know how big.

I have now been in the car for about 43 minutes and suddenly the car comes to a stop at a gate. The driver winds his window down and speaks into the phone box outside the gate which was on the wall. He finished talking and the gate opens up. The driver drives through the gates and up the drive. He parks the car straight outside the house and we all exit the car except the driver. When I got out of the car, I glanced up the house or should I say a mansion. This mansion was massive and it looked like from outside there was three floors of the mansion. I grabbed my bag out of the boot and shut the boot behind me. The driver drove the car out of the drive way. We made our way up to the front door and Uncle Dappy unlocked the front door. We all walked into the porch and I opened the door that lead into the hallway. The house enormous from the inside. The wall's were all modern and the furniture was also modern. The lights were chandeliers and gave a bright feeling towards the house. I just stood there frozen and glancing at everything. Auntie Kaye called someone to collect my bag and show me around the house. A pretty, young maid made her way towards me and collected my bag off me. She linked her arm around me and pulled me up the stairs. We both got to the top of the stairs and we strolled down the long hallway. We came to a short stop and I glanced up to see where I was. We stopped right in front of a white door which had my name on. The maid unlinked her arm around mine and opened the bedroom door for me. The bedroom was gigantic. The wall's were painted light blue with black simple Aztec border around the wall's. There was a double bed which had a white and light blue duvet but mainly white. In one corner there was a white desk with light blue laptop and a desk light. In another corner there was a white dresser with make-up and hair products on. There was a 60 inch tv on the wall and there were another 3 white doors. I and the maid entered the bedroom. The maid placed my bag on the bed and she showed me what was in the three doors. She opened the first one and in there was a load of duvets for the bed. We glanced in the next one and in that one was a walk in wardrobe. We gazed in the last one and in there was a giant en suite bathroom. The shower and the bath was separate. The bath had water jets in and it was like a hot tub. The shower was massive and it was a walk in one. I and the maid left the bathroom. I laid on the bed and turned on the television. I flicked through the channels to see what was on. I suddenly stopped at Pretty Little Liars and started watching that. The maid unpacked my bag and didn't ask me about the photo I had in my bag. She must of known who it was. She finished unpacking my things and started to exit the bedroom.

The maid: Aria if you need anything, please use the phone on the bedside table and ask for Leah as that is me

Aria: Okay and thank you Leah

The maid: It's no problem Aria and welcome to the Contostavlos household

The maid left the bedroom and I turned back to the television. 5 minutes later, I heard and saw stones being thrown at my bedroom window. I got off my bed and made my way to the glass door that was in my bedroom. I unlocked the door and it lead out onto a balcony. I stepped out to the balcony and tried to find who was throwing those stones. I kept on looking and looking. Until one hit me on the head and I fell backwards causing me to hit my head on something hard. I shouted ouch and winced in pain because my head hurt. Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me. I fluttered my eyes open and I saw a boy crouching down beside me. I tried to get up but my head turned dizzy so I fell backwards onto my bum. The boy scooped me up and carried me into my bedroom.