Chapter 7:A Bright New Day

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up to go to the toilet but I couldn't move anywhere. Suddenly, I felt something heavy across my waist and I looked next to me to see a person that I wouldn't actually think I would wake up next to. JOSH! I tried to get his hand off my waist without looking under the duvet. In case we did anything and I was praying that we didn't do anything. I decided to wake up Josh so I could go toilet. I shoke Josh slightly and his eyes fluttered open.

Josh: What time is it?

Aria: I don't know but please can you move your hand as I need the toilet

Josh: Oh sorry

Josh took his hand off my waist and I crawled out of the bed. I entered the bathroom and went to the toilet. I finished what I needed to do in the bathroom and left the bathroom. I climbed back into Josh's bed and we snuggled back into each other. Instantly, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

3 hours later, I and Josh heard noises around us. We both fluttered our eyes open and saw JJ with Jaymi in Josh's bedroom. They took a picture of us and then they both ran out of the room. I grabbed my clothes from the side of the bed where I put them last night and I slowly crawled out of bed. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my clothes. I finished what I needed to do in the bathroom and went back into Josh's bedroom.

Josh: Are you alright

Aria: Yep I'm fine. I am going to go back home and get proper ready for the day

Josh: Okay and thank you for last night

Aria: You two and it's no problem. Bye Josh and see you soon

Josh: Yeh see you soon and bye

I and Josh hugged each other for the last time. I stepped onto Josh's balcony and jumped over to mine. I knocked on the glass door as it was locked and the maid unlocked it for me. I opened the glass door and entered my bedroom. I shut the glass door behind me and locked the door up. I grabbed clean underwear from my bedside table and new clothes from my wardrobe. I picked out my light grey with LA in white writing jumper, white skinny jeans and my grey vans. I chucked my pyjamas on the bed and I went into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me and I turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel from the cupboard that was in the bathroom and I stripped out of my clothes from yesterday. I checked the water temperature and it was warm. Just how I like it! I hopped into the shower and let the hot water jets slip down my body. I washed my long hair with my cherry shampoo and rinsed it all out. I washed my body with my cherry body wash and rinsed that all off my body. I turned off the shower and hopped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my head for my hair and wrapped one around my body. I dried my body with the towel and got changed into my clothes. After I was done getting changed, I brushed my teeth and washed my face fresh. I unlocked the bathroom door and grabbed all of the things I had in the bathroom. I chucked my dirty clothes and towel in the wash basket. I unwrapped the towel of my head and put that towel in the wash basket. I dried my hair completely and afterwards I straightened my hair. I left my hair naturally like that and I was about to plug my new phone in. When I realised that I left all my bags over at Josh's place. I didn't want to go back over there so I knew he will bring them around, when he has realised them. I left my bedroom and I pressed the button for the lift but I heard the doorbell go. I heard someone answer the door and I heard a familiar voice. It was Josh! Instead of waiting for the lift, I slid down the railings of the stairs and stopped at the end of the railing. I walked through the little bit of the hallway and through the porch. That's when I saw that Gino answered the door. I didn't care.

Aria: Gino, you can go now. I am here

Gino: Okay. See you later Josh (As he walked away from the front door)