Chapter 34:Going Out With The Girls After Work

Aria's POV

The next day, I woke up to someone shaking me lightly and I fluttered my eyes open. I saw that it was Skylar, Summer, Lacey and Lola. I smiled at the girls and they told me that I had work soon. I glanced at my phone for the time and realised it was 9am. I quickly crawled out of bed and I ran to my wardrobe. Summer came with me to help me pick out my outfit. Between us we chose my white and black polka dot thin strapped top with my high waisted jeans and pink bow high heel shoes. I left my wardrobe and Summer went back to the girls. I got changed in the bathroom doing my usual thing except having a shower but I will have one later. I finished in the bathroom and left. I saw that my curtains were open and my bed was made. I quickly grabbed my phone off my bedside table and put it in my back pocket. The girls got off my bed and we left my bedroom. We all made our way downstairs and I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and started eating it whilst I made my way back to the girls. I reached the girls and I shouted goodbye to everyone who was in the house. We all left my house and hopped into Lacey's car. Soon enough she left my drive way of my house.

25 minutes later, we arrived at work and Lacey parked her car up. We all hopped out and Lacey locked her car. I finished eating my apple and chucked the rubbish in the bin. Us girls all strolled into the music store and made our way to our lockers. We placed our things in the locker and slammed the doors shut. We moved away from the lockers and started getting on with our jobs for today.

The clock reached 5pm and us girls all started packing up the store. We made our way to our lockers and grabbed our things. We all left the store and was talking outside. Lola brought up the idea that we should go out for a drink tonight because none of us had work tomorrow. I, Summer and Lola was in on the idea. It took a while to convince Skylar and Lacey but we got there. We left Lacey's car at the music store car park and we called a taxi. The taxi soon arrived and came to pick us up. We all hopped in and told the taxi driver where to take us. I quickly texted auntie Kaye that I was going out and I won't be back till late. She replied with an okay and I put my phone away. The taxi came to a stop and we all hopped out. The taxi driver told us that we didn't have to pay and he gave his number to Summer. We all glanced at him and realised what had happened. I realised that it was Jaymi from Union J but I didn't tell any the girls that. The girls moved away from the taxi and Jaymi winked at me. I smiled back and quickly turned to the girls. Jaymi drove off leaving us on the path and us girls strolled into bar. We made our way over to the bar and we straight away ordered cocktails. We thought that we need I.D but I guess not because we didn't get asked.

The night was going pretty well. I, Skylar, Lacey and Lola were all drunk. Summer was a little drunk but she was the mother hen in our group so she looked after us. At 11pm, I was pretty drunk and Summer went on her phone. I was surprised that I hadn't kissed any boys yet but to be fair I still knew that I had Josh as my boyfriend so I couldn't do that to him. I, Skylar, Lacey and Lola were all on the dance floor dancing together. We begged Summer to join us but she told us that she had to ring someone important. 30 minutes had passed by and there was no sign of Summer anywhere. Lacey and Lola strolled off to find her. Whilst I and Skylar strolled over to the bar. We ordered vodka shots and the bartender served us. I was about to drink the shot but a hand stopped me. I glanced at their way and realised it was Josh. Skylar already finished her shot and kept ordering more. I leaned in closer to Josh and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started kissing him but he wasn't into it. I gave up and strolled away grabbing Skylar along the way. We walked out of the club and down the road. I heard Josh calling my name but I carried on walking with Skylar. Skylar dropped my hand and I was pulled into an alley way. Skylar carried on walking and didn't even realise what had happened to me. I started screaming but the person covered my mouth with their hand. They put a gun up to my head and the person spoke.

Kidnapper: If you try and run away I will kill you so don't. Do you understand

I nodded because I couldn't speak and I was being dragged away. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Josh and knew what was going on with me. He worked his way round and the person didn't even see him. Josh punched the person numberless of times and the person let go of me. He fell to the floor and Josh made his way over to me. He was about to touch me but I pushed him away and cried to myself. Josh soon enough wrapped his arms around me again and I warmed into the hug. I cried into his chest and I could us walking.

Soon enough, I forgot what the hell happened back there and realised that I was back at home. Josh quietly opened the front door as everyone was asleep. We both stepped into the house and I quietly shut the front door behind. I locked it all up and Josh grabbed my hand. We both creeped upstairs and to my bedroom. I quietly closed my bedroom door and we both started getting undressed. We both crawled into my bed and snuggled into each other. I soon enough fell asleep in Josh's safe arms.