Chapter 23:Going For The Job

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 9am and I crawled out of bed. I made my bed and made my way over to my walk in wardrobe. I opened the doors and walked in. I picked a outfit out for today which was a white top with black high waisted jeans and a beige blazer. I made my way out of the walk in wardrobe and I entered the bathroom. I locked the door and I hopped into the shower for a quick one. I hopped out and got changed into my clean underwear. I dried my hair and straightened it. I got changed into my outfit and I brushed my teeth. I applied my make-up and I cleared everything away in the bathroom. I unlocked the bathroom door and I stepped into my bedroom. I folded my pyjamas and placed them on my bed. I put my dirty underwear in the wash basket and I went back in my walk in wardrobe. I picked up my white chunky heels and slide them on my feet. I also picked up my white high top trainers with gold chains on. I picked up my beige Michael Kors handbag and I placed my trainers in. I stepped out of the wardrobe and closed the doors behind me. I placed everything else in my handbag and I departed my bedroom. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and went to say goodbye to everyone in the dining hall. I quickly left before they could ask questions and I left the house. I made my way to my car and I hopped in. I placed my handbag next to me on the seat and I ate my apple. I finished my apple and I put it in a clear bag where the rubbish goes. I strapped myself in and I started the engine. I kept the roof up but I put the windows down. I drove out of the drive way and made my journey to the music shop.

*********************************************************************

30 minutes, I have arrived outside the music shop and I parked my car outside. I turned off the engine and I unstrapped myself. I grabbed my handbag and hopped out of the car. I locked my car and made my way into the music shop. I promenaded up to the desk and asked about the job that was going. The young lady called the manager and the manager came to collect me. We went into her office and she interviewed me. After the interview, she told me that she would call even if I didn't get the job. I left her office and made my way back to my car. I unlocked my car and hopped in. I placed my handbag on the seat next to me and I strapped myself in. I decided to do a bit of shopping so I started the engine and drove to the mall's car park. I soon enough arrived there and I parked my car in the car park. I stopped the car engine and unstrapped myself. I grabbed my handbag and I took out my trainers. I took my heels off and put my trainers on with socks. I left my heels in the car and I hopped out. I locked my car and made my way in the mall. I started to do my shopping. I first went to in Forever 21 and I glanced around for an outfit for my birthday which is soon. I picked up a mint peplum top with white shorts and white ankle straps shoes with gold on. I tried on the outfit in the changing rooms and it fit. I put my clothes back on and I left the changing rooms. I went up to the till and paid for the outfit on my card. I person behind the till put it in a clear bag of theirs and gave me the bag. I took the bag and I left the shop. I thought about buying something for Gino and Milo so I went to Next. I brought Gino a white tee shirt along with a pair of jeans and black canvas shoes. I brought Milo a blue and grey tee shirt with collar, a pair of jeans and brown leather boots. I paid for their clothes and I left the shop. I stopped shopping for a bit and I went to buy a smoothie from the smoothie bar. I brought my smoothie and sat at a table. I pulled out my phone and drank my smoothie. Someone sat at the table with me and I placed my phone back in my bag. I glanced up and saw that it was a guy. He didn't look anything like Josh but I knew I didn't have time for this crap. I decided to get up and I placed my rubbish in the bin. I grabbed my bags and I went to walk away but the guy grabbed my wrist.

The guy: Where do you think you are going sweetheart

Aria: 1. Don't call me sweetheart and 2. I have a boyfriend so leave me alone

The guy: I don't see your boyfriend anywhere

Aria: Well that's because he is at home

The guy: Aw what a shame so he can't save you

Aria: Just let me go

The guy: No can do sweetheart

He stood up and he was pulling me somewhere but I saw Josh in front of me. He managed to see me and he made his way over to me. Josh looked really angry.

Josh: What the hell is going on here

Aria: It's not what it looks like. I don't even know this guy. I was just getting a smoothie.

Josh: what are you doing with my girlfriend mate?

The guy: So this is your boyfriend. You can do much better than him

Josh ended up punching the guy and the guy let go of my wrist. Josh carried on punching him but I pulled Josh away from him and out of the mall. Josh glanced at me and started kissing me. I pushed him away and he had a confused look on his face. I didn't have time for this so I started making my way back to my car. I knew Josh would follow but I didn't care. I unlocked my car and placed my bags in the boot. I hopped into my car and placed my handbag next to me on the seat. I started the engine and Josh was about to get in but I put the lock on. He kept knocking on the window but I pulled out of the parking space and the car park. I left him standing there and I drove my way home.

*********************************************************************

30 minutes later, I arrived back home and I parked my car up on the drive way. I stopped the engine and I unstrapped myself. I grabbed my handbag and hopped out of the car. I grabbed the other bags from the boot and I shut the boot behind me. I locked my car and made my way up to the front door. I opened the front door and stepped into the house. I closed the front door behind me and I made my way to the living room. I saw everyone in the living room and I joined them. I sat on the sofa with Gino and Milo. I gave their clothes and they thanked me. They went upstairs and Auntie Kaye thanked me for their clothes. I made my way up to my bedroom and I closed my bedroom door behind me. I placed my bags on my bed and I heard my phone ringing in my bag. I digged through my bag trying to find my phone and managed to find it in time. I didn't look at the ID caller instead I answered the phone straight away.