Chapter 5:A New Day

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up about 9:30ish and I slowly crawled out of bed. I glanced through my walk in wardrobe to see what I could wear today. I picked out my short denim shirt with black skinny jeans and my black short leather boots that had diamond studs on. I entered my bathroom and had a quick shower. After my shower, I got changed into my clothes with my light blue silky underwear I picked out. I finished get changed and I brushed my teeth afterwards. I washed my face fresh and applied my daily make-up on. The make-up I only wear is mascara, liquid eye liner, foundation, concealer and light face powder. I finished applying my make-up and I grabbed my pyjamas with my dirty underwear. I departed the bathroom and chucked my pyjamas on the bed. I placed my dirty underwear in the wash basket and I left my bedroom. I slid down the railings of the stairs and stopped myself at the end. I treaded down the hallway and into the kitchen. The cook was cooking my favourite breakfast ever. PANCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE! The cook finished cooking my four pancakes and placed them on a plate for me. I grabbed the plate and went into the dining room to eat. I placed my plate where I was yesterday and sat down. I started eating my pancakes and the boys came into the dining room with their breakfast. I finished my pancakes within 10 minutes and the cook poured me a glass of water. I drank all my water up so that all my food could go down into my stomach. I got out of my seat and made my way out of the dining room. On my way back up to my bedroom, I saw Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy coming down the stairs. They smiled at me and I smiled back. I reached the top of the stairs on the second floor. I plodded down the long hallway and into my bedroom. I saw the maid in my bedroom just fixing my bedroom up and rambled over to the glass door. I unlocked the door and stepped out on to the balcony. I closed the glass door behind me and sat down on the wooden bench that was on the balcony. I laid down of the bench and relaxed under the sun. Until, I felt the sun going off my face and I fluttered my eyes open. I realised that Josh was standing there and blocking the sun.

Aria: Hi there. Can I help you

Josh: Yes you can. Can you tell me why you are beautiful in every way

Aria: Well I can't answer that because I am not beautiful whatsoever

Josh: Yes you are and you have a sweet singing voice

Aria: Ohmygod you heard me singing last night, didn't you

Josh: No I didn't but I was trying to find you on internet and it came up with your YouTube channel so I decided to listen

Aria: Cool and what did you think

Josh: You have a perfect and sweet voice

Aria: Aw thank you

Josh: So where does that voice come from because it sounds like angels

Aria: My parents are in the music industry

Josh: Ah alright but who are your parents, may I ask

Aria: Tulisa and Fazer

Josh: Tulisa in the one that was on X Factor from 2011-2012

Aria: Yep that's her and Fazer is from N-Dubz

Josh: How come you don't live with your parents

Aria: Well they abandoned me when I was little so they could go on holiday without me

Josh: Any parent shouldn't do that to their child

Aria: I know but I guess they didn't want me

Josh: Hey you are wrong there. Anyone would die for themselves to have a child like you

Aria: Aw thank you and can I ask how old you are Josh

Josh: How about we play 20 questions

Aria: Okay