Eggs and flour

First imagine hope yall like it
Y/N- Your name

"HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS" Conor screamed, you laughed waving dramatically at the camera. "WHATS UP HOES" you yelled pushing Conor of the bed. "I've taken over Conor's channel so suck it" he tumbled back into view his brown hair scruffy. "I look like shaggy of Scooby doo" you ruffled his hair before he smiled and started talking at the camera.

"Conor no" you screamed as he went to throw the egg at you "ITS THE DARE" he yelled launching the egg at you. The white shell exploded over your shirt. "Dick" you giggled throwing a handful of flour at him. "No my hair" he moaned a smile slowly creeping on his face. "this is the only way to bake people" you said flour and eggs covering your clothes. Conor nodded frantically before slowly glancing over at you.

At the same time so did you. "You have something on your face" he whispered hoping you would get the hint that he'd liked you ever since you had met. Little did he know you liked him as well. "Where" you giggled. Suddenly he grabbed your waist and pulled you into a kiss. You placed your hands on his face your fingers lightly pulling his hair. He grinned into the kiss getting closer then was humanly possible. Pulling away you grinned and whispered "cut that part out"