Brighton pt 1

This was requested ages ago by @PleaseHelpMeThink IM SORRY ITS SO LATE PEEPS XX ENJOY, PS THIS WILL BE IN FIRST PERSON AND THERE WILL POV CANGES.

Y/N pov

I didn't want to leave, not even slightly. My brother pushed past me his suitcase hitting my ankle, He grunted as my mum beamed at us from the bottom of the stairs. We were moving to Brighton because my mum had got a new high paying job near there. The house we were moving to was pretty nice not going to lie. I had gotten the attic room so I guess I could just stay up there forever. "Why do I have to leave" I moaned slamming the car door shut.

"because your dads in New York you know that Y/N" My mum huffed pulling out of our drive way. Groaning I looked back at my childhood home. Sadness overwhelmed me as we pulled of to the motorway. A couple of hours later we reached the house, it was right next to the peir and the sun was slowly dipping down under the water allowing the golden shimmer to bounce of the clear water. "Pretty isn't it kids" my mum said enthusiacally. My older brother grunted again before saying "when can I go see Eddie again" unplugging one of his headphones. As they spoke I looked at the house running up the patio and brushing my hand against the wooden door. It was a very morder house with marble flooring and sleek black counters. All our stuff had already been moved in so I ran stag hit up into my room. Flopping on the bed I pulled out my laptop connecting to the shitty wifi before tuning on twitter and browsing for a while until my mum peeped around the corner "go to bed you have school in the morning" 

I sighed shutting down the laptop and pulling on my pjs and snuggling into my warm bedsheets. The slanted wall (side of the roof) had a glass window on it, I watched as the moonlight lit up my new room. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Next morning

Conor's pov

"WAKE UP CONOR" My mum screamed from down stairs. I groaned sitting up my hair sticking out in awkward positions. stumbling out of bed I put on my school uniform, hopelessly trying to fix my bed head. Suddenly Jack ran into my room saying "were late Con" I sighed grabbing my bag as we ran out the door not even saying bye to our mum. "shit shit shit" I said as we pelted into the school gates just on time. Jack went of to talk to Mikey and I continued to jog into my friends. When slam I full pelt hit into someone, we both go tumbling to the ground. Its a girl and I immdetly get up helping her up. "I'm sorry really I am" I said looking at my feet. "its okay" she whispered I looked up and fixed my gaze onto her eyes. Wow.

Y/N pov

The boy looked at me his mouth slightly parted "um I'm Y/N" I said smiling at his cuteness. He had bright blue eyes and scruffy brown curls that flopped out in different directions. he slowly mumbled back "hey I'm Conor" I smiled again my cheeks turning crimson as he shook my hand. "I'm new" I said as the bell rang and you walked to class.

Conor's pov

Damn this girl is amazing, I thought as I sat down on my desk. I watched as she brushed a piece of hair from her face, she looked back her E/C eyes locked onto mine. She gave me a grin, omg she has dimples Jesus this girl. I smiled back Jack kicked me under the table. "stop gawking at the new girl" he said rubbing out his math equations. "just because she won't talk to you Jack" I joked, nudging him. Y/N laughed snoring as Jack fell of his chair landing on his ass, I grinned glad I could make her laugh. Maybe this was what i'd call a crush... shit. 

3rd pov

The pair spent the rest of the week hanging out and kissing of Jack. It wasn't soon before it was Friday and Conor was finally gonna made a move. 

Conor's pov

It was Friday I finally mastered the gelled back hair and damn I looked fly as fuck. I walked into school, my bag slung over my shoulder I confidently walked over to her. She was just as beaufiful as she was yesterday and the day before. I tapped her on the shoulder turning around she looked at me smiling "hey con" giving me a hug she lent back and I blurted it out "wannagooutsometime" I think she heard me because she nodded giving me her number before walking of.

OKAY THERE WILL BE A PART TWO I PROMISE