my big brother

Soooo imagine that you're Joe Suggs sister (not Zoe) whilst filming a video you and Conor get dared to to something...

You had come down to see your big brother Joe, in London. The city lights speckled and danced like fireflies as you whizzed by on the train. As the sun kissed the horizon the city became even brighter from all the lights illuminating the streets. The train came to a steady halt. Picking up you're bag you stepped onto the platform. A sea of faces crowded around you as you began walking to the exit. Placing your headphones you put your phone on shuffle. 

A few moments later you found yourself out side. The harsh wind whipping you on the back, your hair going crazy as it blew in the wind. Taking your phone out of your pocket you looked at it, the time read 10:38 Joe had said he would meet you at 11:40. Waiting for a bit you suddenly caught sight of your big brother, his hair equally ruffled and a wide smile on his smug face. "SIS" He yelled running overt to you, engulfing you in a hug, "JOE" you yelled hugging him back. Joe was 23 and you 22 the youngest Sugg  (sorry if the age is wrong) out of Zoe and Joe.

The last time you had seen Joe was Christmas... it was now march. "I missed you Suggy"He said as you got into the uber. "missed you to" you said grinning. It only took 10 minutes to get back to his apartment. As you got to his door he stopped you, "by the way Jack, Conor and the rest of the gang are here were kinda filming a video" Joe said unlocking the door. "LET ME BE IN THE VIDEO" You yelled, he laughed nodding.

Walking into the living room you saw the boys sitting on the couch; Caspar, Oli, Mickey, Josh, Jack and Conor. They all waved at you, Conor looking at you the longest before avoiding eye contact as you sat down next to Josh. "So whats the video about" Caspar asked. "truth or dare" Joe said, grinning that devilish grin. You groaned but put up with the crazy video. "Right" Mickey said as the final round commenced. To be honest you were tired and wanted to go to bed but Joe insisted you stayed for the last couple of dares. 

"I dare Conor and Y/N to go into the closet and yanno" the group erupted into laughed as you went red, Conor doing the same. "well come on then" you said getting up and walking over to the closet in the other room, Conor followed giving Mikey the finger, but smiling a little. "YALL NASTY THAT'S MY SISTER" Joe whined. No one listened to his moaning though.

Conor followed you into the Closet you faces were very close together. "hi" he mumbled you could tell he was blushing. Your hands brushed against each other. "YOU HAVE 2 MINUETS!" Oli yelled. Laughing, you bit your lip not knowing what to do. 

Conor moved closer your noses touching you giggled, wrapping your pinkie around his. Then he pecked you on the lips. He looked down, trying to hide his smiles before looking back at you, taking you by surprise he pressed up to you, your back pressed against the wall. He kissed you again and to your own surprise you kissed back, you're hands pressed either side of his face. Nuzzling into your neck he peppered your neck with soft kisses. "sorry" he said pulling away. "shut up" you said.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt you kissed him he grinned and placed his hands on the lower part of your back. "Joe's gonna kill me" He said his arms wrapped fully around you. "not if I kill him first" you whispered, he chuckled. Then the door swung open letting the light liquify into the room. "well that was fun" you said winking at Conor as you walked out of the closet back into the room with the rest of the boys. They all laughed like little girls as Joe ended the video. It was 2:20 in the morning the others went home leaving you and Joe alone. 

As you went to go to bed he stopped you "what happened in the closet" he asked his protective side showing. You shrugged replying "nothing we just stood there" he nodded before saying night and going to bed. 

Damn you're a good liar. 

Hope you liked that xoxo