Years

Had this idea hope you like it? 

At age five you met him in year 1 at primary school. The cloak room bombarded with tiny toddlers who's bags slung of their back's as they placed them onto the hooks that were allocated to them. You fumbled around tripping over your feet as you helplessly hooked your rainbow bag on the little blue plastic hook. A presence shadowed next to you ad you felt someones arms brush against yours. Whipping your head around you locked eyes with a sparkly blue eye'd Conor. He sheepishly grinned and you noticed he to was alone. Everyone had gone into the class room and were busy colouring and making new friends. "I'm Conor" He said as you both walked over to a small table over in the corner. "Y/N" You replied grabbing a red crayon and giving him a smile.

At age eleven you both moved to the same secondary school. You'd grown close and were often seen sharing lunch or playing football and tag with some other kids from your class. However in this new school you only had each other. The bus trundled pass and you both hopped on sitting at the back, your bag dropped on the side of the floor. "Can't wait to go home" Conor already said five minutes into first period. "Same" you said chuckling as your pen scrawled over the page. Conor smiled watching as you brushed a piece of hair behind your ear and biting your lip as you did another math calculation. He's heart fluttered when your E/C met his. Why now? he asked himself, six years of friendship and he had to go fuck it up by falling for you.

At age fifteen you got your first boyfriend. Conor hated him, hated the way you laughed at his dumb jokes, the way he held your perfect hands that should slot into his. He also hated the fact that your jerk of a boyfriend got to kiss you, how your lips moulded together. Conor's younger brother Jack who was twelve at the time would notice his brothers low mood but never questioned him. It wasn't till Conor found you crying outside Brighton Pier, salty tears streaming down your cheeks and the wind caressing your reddened face. Crouching down next to you he hugged you tight, wrapping his school blazer around your shoulders. You remember sobbing into the crook of his neck as the sent of his jacket laced over your hunched body. You remember holding his hand with a tight vice like grip, He remembered you saying "What would I do without you" and the shrinking feeling of his heart popping.

At age eighteen, your final year at school/collage. The maths exam dawned in front of you, opening it quickly you began answering. From the Corner of your eye you remember Conor looking at you, that same sparkle in his eyes the first day he met you. You gave him a wink mouthing "good luck" You both remember running out of those school gates, your shirts covered in pen, peoples signatures scrawled over the white linen. 'CONOR" You yelled in excitement grabbing his shirt and pulling him close so your heads bumped, "lemme sign" you said quickly scribbling down "I LOVE YOU CON, HERES TO MORE YEARS OF BEING TOGETHER" He grinned as you finished writing. All the girls were chatting and squealing about prom. He remembered how for-longing you looked as the boys laughed with them. Conor noticed this... "Lemme sign your shirt" He asked grabbing your shirt as you had done to him. You wondered what he would write considering he's already written a terrible classic Conor Maynard joke. He finished... peeping down at his message a smile began to widen on your face "Prom?"  You looked up at him, a blush had tattooed itself onto his face. "duh of course I will" And so you did... The night was beautiful Truly it was. Your long ballgown stunned Conor, your hair was pinned up and tiny bits curled out making you look divine. Slow dancing was the best part, You rested your head on Conor shoulder and he held you close as you swayed back and forth, Your heart thudded in time with his. Smiling up at him you noticed how his eyes glinted like sun reflecting of the ocean, how his smile could carry the weight of the world and his touch could make anything painful better. Nothing happened that night... you wished you'd kissed him but you didn't.

At aged 20 you got a Scholarship into one of the best University's in the UK. Conor had blown up in the music industry. You felt sadness wash over you as the last box was placed into the back of your car, ready to head up to the school. Your parents had said there goodbyes and now it was just you and Conor sitting in the car, outside the train station. Rain always seemed to follow you both when you parted... "remember when Jack broke the headteachers car window with a football" you chuckled trying to lighten the dense mood. Conor stifled a laugh, "Yeah and when we were eight we swam in the ocean in winter" you laughed a tear falling from your cheek, "and Jack and Anna nearly got hyperthermia" Conor's blue eyes wavered and glossed over, "And when you turned twelve and we rode down the massive hill towards the beach on my bike" Conor said his voice lowered to a whisper. "Yeah I remember" you sighed rubbing your eyes. "Bye" you said grinning, "Bye" Conor mimicked. The unlocking of the door was the hardest part, He watched from the car seat as you grabbed your things. "Good luck" you both said As the rain lashed against your body. Turning to go you let out a sob, suddenly however you felt a hand pull you back. Conor's blue eyes flashed past you as, he smashed his lips against your plump ones. Your hands grabbed his shirt not ever wanting to leave his comfort. His hands cupped your cheeks as he smiled into the kiss before having to pull away, "I love you Y/N" He yelled over the thundering rain, "I love you to" you yelled back your arms wrapped around his neck. Resting your head against his forehead you both grinned, like fools in love, witch was exactly what you were. 

As the years went on key things happened...

At aged 25 you got married after 5 years of dating 

At age 26 your first child, Jack was born

At age 29 your second child, Eva was born

At age 34 you bought your own house

At age 41 Conor won his second grammy 

At age 58 your son got married to his wife Lily

At age 60 your daughter got married to her wife Liza (represent!)

At age 75 you retired and travlelled

At age 80 you lost Conor 

At age 90 you saw him again

I loved this part, i hope you liked it to

x