I love you baby

Waiting at the hospital so I wrote this

From outside the steamy shower you could hear Conor singing, his voice radiating throughout the apartment. Warm water trickled down your back as you listened intently to his heavenly voice.

"And I will always love you" he sang, making you grin ear to ear. Switching the water if you lent against the ice cold walls and further waited for him to finish the song. When he did you grabbed a warm towel and walked into your shared room, throwing on one of his shirts that levelled with your thighs. Conor bounced into the room and gave you a grin. "I love you baby" he sang clutching your hands and swinging you around the room.

"And if it's quite alright" you sang back jumping up and wrapping your legs around his waist. He smiled "I need you baby" you pecked him on his nose. "To warm the lonely nights" you both yelled at the top of your lungs as he waltzed around the room clutching you tight to his chest as you clung onto his shirt, your legs squeezed tight around his hips.

"I love you baby, oh pretty baby, know that I've found you stay" you sang into his ear as he slowed down and both of you stood in the centre of the room. He leaned his lips brushing against your before whispering "and let me love you baby... let me love you"

Your lips connected moulding perfectly with one another's as he held you tight so you would never fall out of his grasp. "I love you baby" he mumbled his lips forming a grin. "I love you to" you replied.

Look if you don't know that song then OMFG PLEASE LISTEN TO IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS OLD BUT BEAUTIFUL