clingy

Requested by @Taliareadsx

Your phone lit up your face as you continued to scroll down instagram. Your other hand was roaming around in Conor's fluffy curls, his arms were wrapped around your waist and his cheeks were pressed to your thighs, his eyelashes brushing against the soft skin. His legs tangled in between your legs and you could feel him moaning slightly as you massaged his head.

Grinning you took your hand away from his bundle of hair to text someone (ik some people can text with one hand okay but chill) Quickly Conor's hand had yanked up grabbing your phone and tossing it on the bed. "Con" you groaned letting a laugh leave your lips. He groaned flipping on his side pulling you down so he was resting his head on your stomach whilst playing with your fingers. His fingers tracing the lines on the palm of your hand, kissing each finger tip before placing your small hand into his chest, cuddling into it.

"your so clingy today" you whispered looking down at him. Even though he wasn't looking directly at you, you could sense a smile wash over his face. Shrugging he laid on his stomach his chin resting on the skin below your belly button. Those blue eyes looked up at you, those lips pulled into a cheeky grin, like a child who had just found a penny on the floor.

The sun glared through your bedroom window, as your hand cupped his cheek, your thumb rubbing small cycals into his skin. Nuzzling his head into your hand he gave it a quick kiss. "Y/N?" He asked worry thinly tracing his voice.

"Yes" you whispered as he watched your lips form into a smile.

"i love you" he said a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "i love you to" you said.

He bit his lip before confidenly saying "I really do love you, i can't wait to move in together and get married and hell even have kids" he paused, the grin on your face didn't faulter. "I'm just glad your... your mine" he mumbled the last bit into your stomach, his lips tickling your skin. "Me too" your replied.

His head shot up like a bullet and a wide spread smile was tattooed onto his face. Clambouring forward to your face he fully laid on you, as he cupped your cheeks smashing his lips onto yours. Laughing into the kiss you felt his arm secure behind your back, elevating you upwards, so his legs were wrapped around your waist.

Hands tangled in hair for a short second till you both pulled away, resting your foreheads on each others. " Futures gonna be amazing" He whispered.

"Can't wait baby" you purred in his ear.

Pushing you back onto the bed he kissed you once more his hand landing on your thigh. Letting out a soft grunt as you nibbled on his neck, your hands clasped around his neck playing with the small baby hairs on the drape of his neck. "I love you" he kept mumbling into your skin and lips. Your breath hitched as his lips attacked your own, Passion erupted between you both as he pulled you closer- if that was possible- the moment getting even more heated, as your breathing picked up and his heat began to pound underneath his shirt.

Soon his shirt and your crop top were left on the floor as he cuddled into your side, both your chests rising and falling. "don't ever leave me" he mumbled into your side,

"wouldn't dream of it" you replied kissing the corner of his mouth.

I hope you liked that

Requests still open