Bad day

This was requested for an idea by @SuggletMayniac thanks so much (if you read baby boy im using Charlie as the name)

The front door slammed shut and pounding feet rushed up the stairs. Conor lept up from his office chair yelling "Y/N is that you?" he walked out into the kitchen to see Y/N sitting at the table her headphones on writing some emails. "babe what was that sound" Conor asked tapping her on the shoulder. Suddenly there was another large bang. Almost as if someone was hitting the wall. They both got up and walked slowly up the stairs "charlie's bag" Y/N whispered pointing to the grey backpack spilling out pens and pencils. Down the hall loud thumps and bangs could be heard from Charlie's room. "Con leave him" Y/N said clutching his arm. "no wait there" he said kissing her on the cheek.

Walking down the hallway he lightly tapped on the door. "go away" Charlie yelled his voice sounded horse. "open the door mate" Conor said quietly. "No" he yelled back.

Y/N walked over knocking again on the door, "whats wrong Charlie?" she asked leaning against the door, Conor giving her a look of sypathy as they heard there son break into a sob, "Anthony" he cried. They heard him slide down against the door, they both sat down on the carpeted floor listening through the door. He gulped, "He... he" He started crying again.

The door suddenly clicked. Unlocked. Y/N slowly pushed the door open, Both of them walked into the door. Charlie sat on the floor his knees tucked under his chin, big salty tears dripping down his cheeks. Y/N ran over Conor following, and engulfed him in a hug, his curly brown hair brushed across her chin. Conor put his arms around them both. "He's moving" Charlie hiccuped, sniffling. "im so sorry" Conor said, kissing the top of his head. As he cried into his mums arms. Y/N and Conor looked at each other knowing that Anthony was Charlie best friend, growing up next door together they got on so well.

"hey" Y/N whispered cupping his face wiping away the tears from his cheeks, he looked up at her his blue eyes timid and sad. "i promise i'll take you to see him where ever he goes" she said. He gave a weak smile "promise" he wimpered. Conor nodded "promise mate" He smiled hes eyes twinkling as he hugged them both.

Hope you liked that one i thought it was kinda cute.