Cuts and scars

This part contains some self harm and swearing so if you find that triggering please don't read this one.

The blade slid across your skin, blood slowly pouring out, slow forming tears fell from your E/C eyes and dripped onto your soft skin. "Useless" you mumbled sniffling slightly trying to be heard from Conor's and your bathroom.

Suddenly you heard a gentle knock on the door, dropping the small blade it fell to the ground. Quickly you stammered "be out in a second" before picking up the blade and hiding it in a makeup bag and dabbing your arm with a wet towel. Taking a deep breath you wiped your eyes and opened the door. Conor was sitting on the bed his phone in his hands. "Hey" you whispered sitting on the bed and logging onto your laptop.

Shuffling closer to you he gave you a cheesy smile, puckering his lips looking at you. Giggling you cupped his chin giving him a quick kiss. "You okay" he said nodding he placed a strand of hair behind your ear before getting up and going to the bathroom.

You watched him go but as he shut the door your stomach dropped. You left the bloody towel on the edge of the bath. A sweat picked up on your face as the bathroom door opened. Maybe he didn't find it you thought. Looking up at him you bit your bottom lip. He stared at you, sadness in his blue eyes, the towel in his left hand. "Please tell me you cut yourself by accident" his voice cracked as he dropped the towel. Standing up a tear slid down your cheek.

"I'm sorry" you whispered looking down at the floor, not bearing to look at him. You glanced up, tears soon began to fall down his cheeks as he ran over engulfing you in a hug. "I don't understand" he mumbled into the crook of your neck, you felt the wetness of his tears on your skin. "Just fucking life" you said into his shoulder. He pulled away gently holding your hands, "can I?" He asked, nodding he slowly rolled your sleeves up. His breath hitched as you saw the tiny cuts trailing up your arms.

"I'm always here to talk Y/N" he whispered looking up into your eyes. "Didn't think you'd care" you replied, he looked shockingly at you "believe it or not I give a shit about you" you smiled "I love you, you know that" he said. Blushing you pulled him into a hug.

His hands placed on the bottom arch of your back as you draped your arms around his neck whispering "as long as you can deal with me then that's okay" he tilted his head back "I fucking love you, and I'd always care, always will" you smiled kissing his soft lips and thinking how the most perfect person was standing in front of you.

Sorry that was so saddddd :( if anyone out there is depressed or self harming then PLEASE DM ME :(