Jealous

Just a little idea I had

Lights snapped and clicked covering you in a shower of bright white light. You were currently at the opening night for infinity war, you played a love interest for Bucky and you couldn't be more thrilled to be apart of the film. Conor was beyond proud of you, grinning the whole time you were having pictures taken. His arm was snaked around your waist and his side was squished up close to your side.

"Miss L/N" an interviewer yelled her microphone held up to her mouth talking very quickly. Glancing over at Conor he gave you a small smile (which made your stomach flutter) "go on I'll meet you inside" he whispered in your ear. (Note: your not dating just went as friends but dw 😏) you walked over to the blonde woman who was smiling frantically before saying "hi it's so lovely to meet you"  

You talked for a while letting out a joke here and there. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. Spinning around you met eyes with Sebastian who was grinning at you. "Haven't seen you all night man where you been"

"Just doing interviews Sea bass" you joked earning a laugh from the interviewer who suddenly asked you "so in the film your both dating is there anything going on in real life" her eyes darting to you and Seb.

You both blushed, covering your face with your hands you tried to muffle your laugh "aha no no we're just very close" Sebastian said his cheeks tinted red. "Well thanks for talking with us guys" she said sounding disappointed. Saying goodbye you both walked of into the lounge that was in the movie theatre. "That was awkward wasn't it" you said giving him a shove. "Just a tad" he said "well see you later Babes" he joked leaving a sarcastic smile on your face, he waved before going to talk to Anthony.

Your eyes scanned the room looking for Conor. You met his blue eyes, he looked kinda mad. Striding over you grinned at him "hey" he glanced away. "Con are you okay" you asked taking his hand. Feeling him stiffen up you let him go. The warmth from your skin had made every fibre in Conor's body go numb.

Yes you weren't dating but Conor couldn't hide his feelings for you, and when he saw the chemistry that you and Seb had he couldn't help but feel jealous and protective of you. Ever since he'd seen you guys kiss (on screen) he felt this burning anger inside his chest that he had tried to keep in for all those months you'd been working on the film.

"CON" you snapped, clapping your hands in front of his face. "Huh" he said, not noticing he'd been staring at you blankly. "Oh it doesn't matter" he said trying to walk away. Grasping his arm firmly you pulled him close, your eyes threatening to spill salty tears. "Did I do something" you whispered your voice cracking.

Conor wiped a tear away sighing "I.. i..." his voice stuttered. "Con" you said gently cupping his cheek, his skin blushed red, from where your palm had touched his once cold skin. "I'm jealous okay" he mumbled looking down at his feet.

"Come again" you asked your lips tugging into a small smile. "I'm jealous of you and Seb there I said it" he said quickly, your hands dropped to your sides your eyes washing over this vulnerable, scared and sad looking Conor that you didn't see often. "But why.." you whispered.

"I like you... a lot" he said his voice wavering. You felt light headed. "I like you to idiot" you said. His head shot up a confused look plastered on his face. "Me and Seb are just super close but..." before you could finish your sentence you felt his soft lips mould onto your own.

You felt shocked for a spilt second but then kissed him back your hand tangled in his hair. Suddenly you heard Sebastian yell " YES YES!" you spun around, Conor to, watching as Seb pushed Anthony " YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS DUDE I TOLD YOU" he yelled, his brown hair becoming tousled. Conor's arms were wrapped around you, so you could feel every jolt as he began to howl with laughter.

"SEA BASS MAN CHILL" Anthony shouted handing him over a twenty dollar bill. "Yo the films like gonna start soon" Tom said tapping Anthony on the shoulder to grab his attention from Sebastian, "okay Tom take a step back" Anthony said ruffling his youngsters head whilst also grabbing Sebastian's arm and dragging him into the movie.

"We should go" you said below a whisper. "Yeah" he replied holding you tightly against his chest. You both went to go into the theatre but before entering shared a kiss, both grinning. "Damn I'm so lucky" Conor mumbled.

I hope you liked that, I love Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie so much so I had to add them in. Please comment some more ideas cuz I'm running out