Parking lot

I really don't know why i'm writing so much (SHIT) smut but i'am so buckle up kids

The car was parked in the carpark, no other cars were in sight, maybe because it was 2:30 or maybe because you had snuck the car into the place. The sun had far gone below the horizon and the inky black sky filled with alabaster white stars watched down on you. There was a soft but delicate silence as you both sat in the car. The music from the radio subsided and even the car alarms from around had seemed to hush.

"i cant believe you have to leave tomorrow" Conor said looking down into his lap and playing with his hands, "i know" you whispered. You had gotten one of the main roles in the new Spiderman Homecoming and you were having to catch a flight the next afternoon to meet the cast in LA. "I wish i could come" he mumbled looking out of the window out into the skyline of London.

Leaning over you cupped his cheek man-overing it over so his blue eyes looked into your E/C ones. "i'll be back soon" you said. Placing his hand over yours a tear sloped down his cheek. "promise me something" he said.

You nodded he sighed leaning back into his chair, "don't like... like Tom" he said a blush creeping up on his cheeks. You couldn't help but laugh. "i wouldn't worry baby" you whispered. A silence filled the car as you both sat gazing at each other. Conor's eyes glossed slightly as a tear fell from his blue orbed eyes. You couldn't control yourself and then one thing led to another. 

You sat on his lap in the drivers seat kissing his plump lips, His hands ran down your back as he moaned into the kiss pressing himself further into you. You felt his leg bounce and your heart began to beat rapidly. He clutched your cheeks and held you tight as you both navigated into the back seats. His strong built body laid on top of you as his arms surrported him up as he lent down kissing your neck. The leather from the car seats stuck to your skin as the moment got more intense. He was pressed up against you now his lips sucking on your sweet spot under your earlobe. 

He let out a moan as you wrapped your legs around his waist and squeezed tight. You body felt as light as a feather and his own body was shaking slightly. You didn't know how you ended up on-top of him (considering the car was pretty small) You pushed down on him and his body hitched, his hands grabbing your wrists as you grinned, grinding on-top of him. His hands left yours and going to his belt. Quickly you grabbed them, stopping him. 

He let out a groan as you laid on him, both of your noses touching.  smile plastered on your face. "tease" he mumbled as your body pressed up tighter to him. "shh" you said silencing him with a kiss. You felt him stifle a moan as you squeezed his hips with your hands. You hair drifted from behind your ear. Suddenly you felt Conor sit up. Your leg were still firmly wrapped around his waist. You could feel him getting annoyed as he buried his head into your neck moaning in a monotone growl. 

Suddenly you felt him lips connect with yours and the car door behind your bare back. Letting out a gasp you finally let him remove your skirt.  Small gasps left your mouth as your hips buckled as he gently laid on you, careful not to squish you. You didn't want it to end but you could feel him getting sloppy. "Babe" he said, his hands grasping your hips and his lips brushing against your neck. "not yet" you said holding onto his shoulders, your lips grazing his soft skin. 

You really didn't want to leave and the night seemed to go to fast. Soon enough he finished and relaxed on-top of you, for someone bigger than you, you felt surpisingly comfy. He didn't move but you didn't care. His cheek was pressed against the soft shoulder of you. And his hands draped down of the car seat. "please stay" he mumbled, finally sitting up. Follong his actions you took his hands and looked into those beautiful eyes that you knew to well and whispered. " i'll always call" he kissed you again.

"i'll always pick up"

Hope ya nasty's liked that one

Request still open!